vore roleplay!preds and prey open

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

vore roleplay!preds and prey open

Postby piigg » Mon May 02, 2022 5:23 pm

hello,I am piigg and i love roleplaying vore,i am not very skilled but i hope that is not an issue.
I am searching for either a pred or a prey,i dont mind witch one,i just want a vore rp that we can both enjoy
When it comes to vore i am nearly limitless,a few of my limits include:sex(i believe sex doesnt belong in a vore rp)cooking vore in witch the prey is dead before they are comsumed(cause then it just doesnt feel like vore!)ill update if i think of any others.
Please pm me if you wish to rp,at the moment i have no intention of closing this
edit:it has recently been brought to my attention that the list of users near the bottom is not,in fact,only people veiwing this post,sorry for messageing everyone looking at rp ads><

Last bumped by piigg on Mon May 02, 2022 5:23 pm.
piigg
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!