Goth Fem Prey LF Haughty Fem Pred for Spooky RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Goth Fem Prey LF Haughty Fem Pred for Spooky RP

Postby TheLavender » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:56 pm

Hello! After a long period of absence to focus on my mental health, I'm back and looking for more vore RP!

The Plot:
My character is enthralled by all things spooky and supernatural, and has decided to make an evening of exploring the supposedly haunted mansion that's sat abandoned just outside of the city limits for centuries. Not expecting to find anything she comes with only limited supplies, only to discover the truth of the house... It's inhabited by some sort of ghoul (a ghost, vampire, etc. - your choice!). Having spent the last few decades completely alone your ghoul is very happy to have a guest to talk to, entertain, cuddle with, feed, weigh, coat in powdered sugar, and then gobble down...

Required Kinks
- Soft vore (duh)
- Unwilling prey
- Semi-detailed digestion
- Weight gain (for both the prey and pred, once they're done digesting)
- Vigorous teasing
- Preys being treated like objects and/or farm animals (constantly weighing and measuring them, using terms like "ripe" and "plumped up", using their fattened bellies as couches, etc.)

Favorite Kinks
- Belching
- Belching up bones/semi-digested clothing
- Belly noises
- Belly play
- Bondage
- Forcing fattened prey to do physical activities
- Forced jiggling
- Rape
- Spanking
- Stuckage
- Sweating/Being out of shape

I like a lot of things, so if there's something you want to include we can totally talk about it. My Hard Nos are as follows;

Hard Nos
- Alternate types of vore (anal/cock/vaginal/etc.)
- Cumflation
- Farts (dunno why, just doesn't do it for me)
- Furry Characters (animal ears/tails on humanoid characters is fine)
- Male preds/prey
- Pregnancy
- Toilet stuff of any sort
- Underage Characters

=========

On the OOC side of things, I would prefer my partner type with fairly good grammar and provide substance with their replies. I do not care about how much you type, what matters to me is the quality. Bad grammar/frequent misspellings/shallow replies turn me off quickly.

If this seems like something you're into, please friend and DM me on Discord! I much prefer doing RP over Discord. I hope everyone reading this has a lovely day!

Discord: SpookyNight#5611

Last bumped by TheLavender on Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:56 pm.
TheLavender
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!