Looking for a couple of people for a vore Dnd 3.5 game

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a couple of people for a vore Dnd 3.5 game

Postby Shimmy » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:17 am

Hello everyone. I am Shimmy. I have been lurking on these boards for a good few years. Somewhat recently I have gotten into vore and fetish RPing. I figured since I enjoy tabletop games like D&D quite a bit. I could run a vore centric fetishy RP game with varying levels of lewdness. I have been playing and running games for several years and I am looking for probably 1 or 2 people to run a text based D&D game with added vore rules by Rake Vuril. (If you prefer it to be a one on one thing I should be able to run a solo thing for you on the side.) Switches would probably be the best suited to utilize the whole rule set but pred or prey all are welcome. My only real limit with the characters is I really dislike male preds. Male characters are all good in my book as prey. I am also not a huge fan of full on anthro but I can be convinced. It just depends on the character. As for the rule set I plan on using D&D 3.5, the vore rules are for pathfinder but it seems like they translate over pretty well. And if you are new to tabletop games like this I will gladly walk you through how to make a character and how to play. Shoot me a message on Eka’s and we can go from there. Try and include whatever you have in mind for a character.

Stuff I like.
Oral vore
Anal vore
Unbirth
Cock vore (has to be futanari)
Macro/micro
Same size
Shrinking
Face sitting
Entrapment.
Smug preds
Various things I am sure I am forgetting but I am good with most stuff
And of course let me know what you are looking for and I will do my best to work it in. I am very flexible. And of course also send me your limits

World notes
The kingdom of sorbeo.
Long ago before the kingdom was founded the demon princess Neira and her parade of a thousand demons ravaged the lands eating, raping and pillaging whoever and what ever they wanted. Neira was practically the embodiment of lust and wrath Making many people her own personal toys before eating them. The one horned princess traveled across the land, many monster girls joining in her conquest gorging themselves on the population of the land. leaving ruin wherever they went. She seemed unstoppable; anyone who faced her fell to her might, quickly becoming food for her. Then one day a group of four warriors were finally able to stand up to her. The group seemingly vanquished her with their combined might. Even overcoming the princesses royal guard. The winged terrors known as her angels. With their leader destroyed and gone the monster girls and demons were no longer emboldened by their princess. They dispersed across the lands returning to their habitats, nature seeming to return to balance.

Many years later a vast kingdom was formed when a conqueror queen who was supposedly descended from one of the warriors who banished Neira, a woman named Titana Kishka. She ate and digested the leaders of several warring lords and tribes. Uniting all of them under one banner. Dissenters quickly becoming snacks or sex slaves. After nearly a thousand years, the kingdom's borders are now massive. Many of its secrets lie in the untamed wilds in unexplored crypts and dungeons.

Monster girls still inhabit the wilds, and venturing off the beaten path is bound to have you wind up inside one of these girls. Though many of them would not be brave enough to attack a town, several breeds of monster girl roam the wilds. Some reside in dungeons. Several guard treasure, or some even attack small villages and hamlets. There have even been giant variants of these creatures spotted before.

There are some monster girls actually integrated into society. Many call them demi's; cat girls, wolf girls, and many of the animal hybrids have learned to live with the people of the kingdom. Some even become renowned adventurers using their heightened reflexes or strength to help them in their exploits. It is believed that these hybrids were mistakenly made by a witch trying to make chimeras only to unleash a whole new type of monster girl on the world. Though there are still many wild demi's that prey on unsuspecting travelers. There are still normal animals in the world, Demi’s tend to end up leading groups of them due to their superior intellect.

The farther one travels from the main capital city, the more treacherous venturing off the beaten path becomes, while the smaller villages have their guards; they can’t save you if you wander too deep into the woods and get eaten by a frog girl or a lamia. Many bandits also have strong holds rife with treasures, and of course renowned for those who clear out the pesky nerdowells.

There is also the world renowned adventuring guild with posts throughout the kingdom. Many jobs and pleas for help are posted on bulletin boards at these establishments. Those who are up to the task solve these problems and are generally rewarded quite well for their efforts, as long as they don’t end up in a bandit or monster girl's gut.

Main Races Of The Kingdom
-human
-elf
-halfing
-gnome
-dwarf
-tiefling
-aasimar
-half orc
-half giant
(if there is something particular you had in mind just ask. Those are just the most common races in the kingdom , we can probably figure out something. And of course if you want to play a demi of some sort that is all good. There are stats for anthropomorphic animals that we can use.)

Vore in Society: the kingdom was founded on swallowing other people down like they were nothing but a well earned meal. So oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, cock vore. And anything else you can think of is legal. But people may try and help their friend from ending up as someone's extra ass padding. And It generally frowned upon to just go eating everyone you see. And if you do, a bounty will probably be placed on your head.

The Beginning: All of you have seen an ad placed by someone named Aria. It says she will meet you in a tavern in a small hunting village called Red Wood, several miles south of the capital city. She will be waiting in a tavern called the bouncing belly. She will meet you at the corner booth with more details. But the ad explains that there are bandits south of the city. They have set up a stronghold in the forest and have been capturing hunters and terrorizing the nearby trade route. She needs a few brave souls to venture in and rid the area of these hooligans.

The reward is 1000 gold each and you can keep whatever you find inside the bandit stronghold.

Rake Vuril rules: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24411762/
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!