The Monster Girl Gambit [Prey seeking Pred]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

The Monster Girl Gambit [Prey seeking Pred]

Postby SmittenOlive » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:31 am

Hiya there! I'm Olivia. It's a pleasure to meet you!

I've been lurking for a while, and I thought it was finally time to create a post of my own! I'm a female prey (Often playing a catgirl, kitsune, or anthro feline.), and seeking predator partners of any gender to explore with me. I'm overall mostly new to the kink, finding various influences in art and fiction, and getting gradually more and more obsessed with it!

Soooo, as for what I'm building this prompt around. I adore monster girls. I know they're a little cliche at times, but I so don't even care! They're gorgeous, flexible, and amazing partners to play with! With a functionally infinite amount of lovely variations. From adorable to terrifying, and everything in between.

I'm dreaming of a roleplay where I'm exploring a fantasy land. Braving my way through strange new lands. And of course, encountering tons of gorgeous monster girls. Some are friendly, some are horny... And others are oh so hungry. And how convenient of me to show up?

Let me know what you think! Ideally I'd be looking for someone interested in playing a DM role. Acting as the world around me as we build it together. Though I'm flexible on that format.

As far as preferences go:

Likes (All optional and flexible.):
-Oral, anal, unbirth
-Digestion (From mild and melty to graphic)
-Fatal vore
-Sexual content
-Size differences
-Disposal
-Bathroom play (On the receiving end)
-Humiliation/Degredation
-Servitude/BDSM
-Non-con/Reluctance
-Being taunted and teased by my pred
-Skull play/keeping
-Collars/leashes
-Trickery
-Magical predators
-Feral pred

Maybe:
-Cock vore, other non-conventional vore types (Ask me about them if you're interested in them!)
-Reformation (Generally I prefer to instead skip back and choose a different path in the story.)

No:
-Blood and gore outside of digestion (Unless it's far separated from sexual situations)
-Vomit
-Pregnancy

Let me know what you think, and if you're interested in playing! Thank you for reading all of this! ❤️

Last bumped by SmittenOlive on Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:31 am.
SmittenOlive
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!