Male pred looking for Homestuck RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for Homestuck RP!

Postby Voracious Cutie » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:57 am

Are you a fan of the web comic Homestuck? Do you like male preds? Does the thought of Vriska becoming 8 logs tickle your fancy? Well if you are read on ahead!

So to put it simply, I'd love to RP one of the Homestuck boys chowing down on other members of the cast! I'd be open to playing Dave, Dirk, Jake, Karkat, and especially a more twinkish version of John! I heavily lean willing prey here, and I'd be open to eating most characters from the comic! I'm especially looking for longer term roleplay, but shorter term snacks would be more than amazing! Do hit me up, as I have plenty of ideas... but do note disposal is 100% a requirement.

I am heavily literate and usually available to RP!

If you are interested please shoot me a message on Discord at Voracious Cutiepie#9191

As for a proper kinks list!
Exhibitionism
Oral Vore
Disposal
Anal Vore
Soul Vore
Very light weight gain
Femboy and Male Preds
All types of Prey
Skinny body types
All types of prey-willingness
Graphic and Gooey digestion

Limits!
Disposal Eating
Watersports
Hyper

I hope to see you! This AD never expires!

Last bumped by Voracious Cutie on Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:57 am.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!