Looking for pred slob to chat/rp to eat everyone

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for pred slob to chat/rp to eat everyone

Postby Coveredinsweets » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:27 am

I would love to share ideas with a pred and have fun talking about them being big after feeding them and getting so turned on by it~ I love being eaten too especially being eaten by a big fat pred~ I love preds who constantly want food and want to continue to grow more and more. Slobs are definitely amazing and I love it when they're super gassy~ Helping a big pred is super hot to me and becoming his food later on would be hot. A pred who wants to be a big slob and consume tons of prey no problem. We can go to malls, theaters, or restaurants. Whatever you want as long I fill your belly up. Gassy/ post preds are plus to me hearing you fart after eating everyone is amazing! I like human/furry/pony vore If you share these interest would love to chat :3 Thank you for reading this! If you have more fun ideas, would love to hear! I'm also into diaper stuff with vore as well! I'm also really into diapers as well. I think it's super fun to have the pred just pooping my me out of a diaper with my skulls and the mess they made in there. Please dm if interested~

Last bumped by Coveredinsweets on Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:27 am.
Coveredinsweets
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!