Human Prey looking for story-driven vore rp!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Human Prey looking for story-driven vore rp!

Postby voidchow » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:16 pm

Hey! I mostly play human prey (or prey that was human at one point), and I'm looking for any gender predator, with a preference for anthros, quadrupeds, taurs, monsters and monster-people, mythical creatures, etc. I've also started to enjoy human preds as well! So basically, I've got range.

I've realized that I really like long term plots with character development, especially when it gets all kinky. I have some rough ideas we could work off of together to try and create something, or you can suggest something yourself! Either way, I love collaborating and being very communicative with my partner to make a unique story, so these are just pretty bare bones as they are.
    Rough Ideas:
    - Dragon x Rider in a post-post apocalyptic setting with dangerous creatures roaming about.
    - A summoner and the demon they summoned get stuck together and now have to figure out how to get rid of the pact.
    - Stumbling across a lost kingdom/civilization.
    - Researchers where one (or both) of them don't seem to get along with the rest of the crew, but find something in common with each other. Could be in a strange world, or some kind of interplanetary exploration.
    - Literally anything Pokemon, I have a problem.

Horror, Crime/Mystery, Sci-Fi, Fantasy plots are all welcomed. If you have your own ideas knocking around in your head, or a world you've built that you're eager to play in, feel free to pitch them to me.

For a primary character, I generally like to write a trans man or nonbinary person. Since I just have fun writing and like to try my hand at making something my partner would enjoy, I'll probably ask you questions about what you like in a character, scene, or kink.

My writing tends to be multi-para length (somewhere between 2-9 paragraphs, depending on the scene; in the long term I usually average close to 450-500 words per post), since I love putting in a lot of detail! I'd appreciate a partner that's also multi-para. At the moment I can reply around a few times a week, more or less depending on what's going on; rapid-fire sessions are not really my style. I wont hold it against you if you need to ghost me. Shit happens? Get bored? Don't vibe? It's no hard feelings. If things fizzle out at any point and you still want to chat or write again, I'm also fine with that! I am most comfortable with partners who are communicative OOC because I love to plot, plan, and gush about characters, as well as ask questions.

As far as this list goes, it's pretty mix and match, since it can really depend on the story. Sometimes something dark and violent works, other times it's just better to keep it more light-hearted. My absolute favorite set-up is willing/semi-willing fatal. Maybe my character is ashamed and knows its a terrible idea but just can't help themself, maybe they've just given up, or maybe they just wanna worship a pred. Maybe they're scared shitless but realize they enjoy it, maybe they think they want it until it starts to hurt, or maybe they're goading the pred with a "is that the best you've got?" Unwilling is also fine and dandy, though I'll have to ask you how angsty you like it!

I know that it can be hard to find a sub that pulls their weight and has a fleshed out personality, so I definitely want to work with you on what you would like to see.
    Vorey Likes:
    -Soft Oral Vore
    -Digestion (Melty is favorite, graphic works as well)
    -Size Difference (1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, so on ratios... probably up to prey being a snug fit inside of the predators mouth)
    -Same size
    -Willing/Semi-Willing prey
    -Vampirism
    -Licking, breathing, belching...
    -Mouth Play
    -'Food Chain' talk
    -Food-ish pet names
    -Tummies
    -Primal behaviors
    -Bad Ends
    -Smut + vore
    I adore both mean preds and loving preds, including those that want to provide plenty of aftercare to their prey after rough play, though most forms of super fluffy pred with endo don't really appeal to me. None of these are strict must-haves!

Other Interests we can play with:
    -Reformation (not necessary, but I like it for prolonging stories if needed or for certain dynamics)
    -Feeder/Feedee dynamics
    -Romance between the prey and pred
    -Absorption
    -Unwilling prey
    -Cooking/Food Play
    -Stuffing
    -Hard Oral Vore
    -Unusual Vore Types from latex/rubber/quicksand adjacent sort of things or things along the lines of something like Parasitism or Soul Vore and anything that gives some good horror-vibes.
    -Unusual non-human preds
    -Breath Play, smothering
    -Transformation for the purpose of vore

Other Favorite Kinks:
    -COLLARS!! (Or other kinds of magical markings/spells/contracts~)
    -D/s dynamics like Master/Slave (or servant) and petplay, though not cgl
    -Complete submission
    -Worship/body worship
    -Bondage and entrapment (light to extreme)
    -Fearplay
    -Paws
    -Coiling
    -Masochism (Scratching, biting, and branding is yum, but I overall love rough play)
    -Degradation and humiliation
    -Vorish exhibitionism
    -Teasing and threats
    -Hypnotism
    -Aphrodisiacs
    -Role reversal

Uninterested:
    -Extreme Macro/Micro
    -Scat Disposal
    -Underage/ageplay
    -Incest
    -Omegaverse
    -UB/CV/AV (not feeling it)

Here's an F-list character of mine, if you'd like an example and more of my kinks.
Anything specific that's not mentioned in the lists can be brought up during our discussion, especially if they're adjacent to any of my listed interests!

Please contact me through DM on here, and then we could either stay here or move to Discord or email.

Last bumped by voidchow on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:16 pm.
voidchow
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!