Literate Prey lean Switch looking for M and F pred or switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Prey lean Switch looking for M and F pred or switch

Postby Thor11 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:12 am

Hello! I have been on eka's for several years now and have been writing for nearly that same length of time. After being a pred for numerous people I am beginning to feel left out on the being bullied department and I am currently looking for a Pred or a Pred leaning switch to put me in my place. I am incredibly literate and able to write 2 paragraphs at the very least and hit over discord word limit at its height in roleplay and I am looking for someone able to do kinda the same, its fine if in some areas there aren't much to talk about but if I get 3 sentences or less each reply I will lost interest rather quickly. I do have an incredibly busy schedule and may struggle to respond so please know that if I don't get to you then it isn't you, it's most likely me. Aside from that I can easily come up with numerous scenarios for OC rp or Canon rp. I can play both Male and Female characters and I am hoping for my partner to do the same but it isn't a hard set rule, you are just likely to get a ton more bonus points with me. I am only into Human and Demi preds, demis being lamias, nekos, kitsune etc.
For Canons that I am interested in Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Konosuba, Tensura, Pokemon and many more that I can't remember of the top of my head! I can learn more if need be and I can access it!

If you believe are interests align, send me a PM at "doctorrex" on discord (preferably) or Dm me here to talk more. Discord is all lowercase. Or you may send me a PM here on eka's to talk more about it.

Musts: Oral Soft Vore (Swallowed Whole is the only way~)
Unwilling Prey (Hey, being eaten alive is a terrifying situation.)
Digestion
Tight, Slimy and Gooey Stomach and Outlined Prey Bulges (Being crammed into a space no larger than a foot is going to be really tight and really gross.)
Painful Digestion (Being broken down won't exactly be pleasant)
Disposal (Just a natural thing that comes after eating)
Fatal
Belching
F/M
M/F
Same Size
Adult pred/prey
Slow Digestion

Love these but you can choose to have them or which one you'd like to do:
Apathetic Indifferent Pred
Cruel heartless Pred
Prey Abuse (Intentional or Uncaring)
Teasing
Bullying
Food in Stomach and or Eating food on top of Prey
Drunk or Drinking Pred
F/F
M/M
Teenage/Child Prey (No Sexual acts what so ever if using this.)

Don't Really care too much for these so Ask if you want these in the Rp:
Weight Gain (Hyper weight is a solid No)
Pred/Prey Dating Relationship (You need to come up with a good scenario for this)
Drunk Prey
Size Difference

Probably will never do these or need to know you for a while to these:
Hard vore (Just No)
Cock vore (Hell no)
Scatplaying/Eating
Willing prey and gentle preds (I may allow willing prey again some day but for now it’s been ruined for me)
Anal Vore (Need to be in the mood for it)
UB and Sex (Need to know you for a while to consider doing so)
Other Exotic Types of Vore (Once again need to know you for awhile. If I feel comfortable doing a Ub rp with you then just ask me but for now it's mainly Oral vore)
Beards
Over muscular males

Last bumped by Thor11 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:12 am.
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!