Micro F Prey looking for Switch/Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Micro F Prey looking for Switch/Preds

Postby SmolEmerald » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:25 pm

Hello! My name is Emi, I'm a 21 year old female prey who really loves ass-related things! I'm looking for some off and on casual roleplay and some company to chat with occasionally to keep away the sadness.
You may know me from my stories I've been publishing recently, which are a pretty good example of what I'm into. If you're unwilling to read my stories, though, I'll give you a kink list here..

Favourites
    ✓ Farts/Gasplay
    ✓ Macro/Micro (Smaller Prey)
    ✓ Inanimate Transformation
    ✓ Oral Vore
    ✓ Anal Vore
    ✓ Cock Vore
    ✓ Sentient Fat
    ✓ Disposal
    ✓ F/F
    ✓ H/F
    ✓ Canon
    ✓ Human Characters

Neutrals
    - Unbirth
    - Breast Vore
    - M/F
    - OC
    - Furries

Dislikes
    X Feral Characters
    X Samesize
    X Underage Characters

If after reading all that you still have an interest, please PM me directly, we can share discords or just keep our chats to Eka's Portal- the choice is yours! Just don't expect the world from me, okay? ♥

Last bumped by SmolEmerald on Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:25 pm.
SmolEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!