Female, prefers being prey. Males preferred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female, prefers being prey. Males preferred!

Postby theshadowstar58 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 am

Decently experienced vore roleplayer here, I'm female and love playing as prey but can also play as pred.
I love discussing vore and story ideas.
Love preds that know they're preds, vore is a one way trip after all.
I have several plot ideas where I'm prey, including:
- pred best friend eats his prey friend
- fictional popstar girl is eaten by a fan
- pro vore Brother eats his anti vore sister
- babysitting a prey species lead to hunger
(and more)
- bully eats nerd girl.
- parent digests offspring
- a twin absorbs their sibling in order to truly become one

(Those are just ideas, happy to discuss any ideas together)
I also love stories with animals as the pred like a big snake, maybe a girl is eaten by a wild snake or meets someone with a pet snake.
(Side note I absolutely adore large snakes in general, love snakes that swallow food whole, a beautiful part of nature)

main tropes i love include: Digestion, unwilling, tricked, manipulated, instincts taking over, casual vore, taunting the prey, interspecies vore, taboo vore, fatal, naive prey, etc
My absolutely favourite trope reluctant but accepting prey.
i tend to set my roleplays in a world where vore is accepted but semi taboo and prey and pred species coexist. Can be human or furry

As for real me, I'm a dorky nerd girl, Ive written stories on Eka. Just a short dork, enjoying chatting with guys, large guys are attractive, seeing a stomach and knowing what it means. Plus I enjoy discussing vore. Any let's chat

so anyway, if you want to discuss a roleplay lets chat in pm? Or send me your discord
I absolutely love discussing vore as well as RP and making friends. And I adore snakes. They're the most natural preds irl.
Also won't lie, I love weight gain and have a weakness for large men, stomachs are attractive.
Just message me saying if you're pred or prey

dont be shy!

Last bumped by theshadowstar58 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 am.
theshadowstar58
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!