Trans f pred leaning switch lf sex and snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Trans f pred leaning switch lf sex and snacks

Postby Malithos » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:57 am

**This post is DEFINITELY still under construction, but it will do for now ^^**

Hi!

I am a trans girl, looking for friends and fun with a tasty twist. I am open and happy to talk about myself with any questions you may have ^^

Not sure what to put in here really so lets do preferences?

I prefer human over furry, but don't mind either. I have so far used characters that are mostly humanoid but might be tempted to branch out at some point. Size wise I like same size or small to middling size difference to begin with. I have no problem with macro/micro vore, but I like to shrink you, or grow to get to the desired size difference. The only exception to this would be in an anthro RP or similar, where I am a species which is much larger than yours (eg, cat and mouse). If possible, I like to play a trans girl/femboy/futa character. I find it very hard to play a character that isn't at least marginally feminine, whether there dominant or submissive, etc. Discussion on the finer points of a character's gender is welcome, so long as you are nice about it x

Kinks

I have quite a lot of kinks, and for the right person I think I present a pretty unique opportunity ^^

Interests fall into a few categories:

Spoiler: show
Sex: I like sex in a story, if it feels appropriate. Doesn't have to be in there at all. If there is a sexual element, I am usually a bottom. I like receiving thanks! That doesnt mean I have to be submissive though, and the elements of sex I like aside from oral and touching etc are usually focussed on worship of my body whether you're being forced or whether I'm being subjected to it. Ass worship, face sitting, footplay (esp with size difference) are all very fun for me. I can really fall either side of the line - either taking control and telling you what to do to me, or else rolling my eyes up and just letting you use me to your hearts content ^^

BDSM: I'm very flexible when it comes to BDSM and D/s play - I am naturally dominant in some situations, and naturally submissive in others. I enjoy bondage and pain sometimes too, but neither are required. Worth noting at the moment I am really into the idea of being a submissive pred to dominating prey, so if thats your thing then hit me up!

Clothes play: dress me up - give me swimsuits to model, tug on my underwear, let me steal my prey's, let me swallow someone's to get their scent and track them. Anything tight, anything girly, anything fun and I'm all over it. I like being dressed for the part, and I like teasing with it. from tearing to stealing to feminisation to modelling to prey entrapment in clothes to just about anything, I love it

Anal: The answer is yes XD

Vore

Lots to talk about here I think:

Vore types: I like oral, I like AV, I can be tempted into CV. I am also open to UB in the right story. those are my preferences, in that order :)

Size: I like size to match the story - I like same size, I like minor size differences, I like major size differences and I like macro/micro - provided it fits! Mouse and cat? Micro is fine, or large size difference. Both human? Same size or small size difference. But wait, they have shrinking drugs? then Micro is fine! It all depends on the situation, but they're all fun in their own way ^^

Pred/Prey: I definitely lean more towards pred, but I am prey-curious too. Generally, I am open to both kinds, but you're more likely to get a story out of it as prey, unless you convince me that being eaten would be very enjoyable ^^

Digestion: As a pred I insist on digestion - I don't want to see my meal pop up again after. I want them to churn up inside me, slowly being absorbed until there's nothing left. I want to know that when I'm done, you're nothing but fat on my hips. As Prey... well its complicated. I haven't ever really played as prey yet, so there's scope to chat here about what you want. Either way I am happy with any kind of digestion: painful and graphic, endless pleasure for the prey as they're absorbed or soft and fuzzy and left to the imagination. What matters is when it's over, you're gone and I'm not hungry anymore xx

Disposal: Bones is always fine. Anything more graphic and I would like to discuss it, but in the right situations I do enjoy squeezing whats left of my meal out after XD

Couple of rough characters below. Much more comfortable playing human though!

Most characters are WIP - marked that way too. Once theyre finalised I'll mark them as done ^^

Characters for humans:

Pred Only

Switch
Me - https://www.f-list.net/c/mal%20-%20me
This is a placeholder until I can find a better way to do self inserts

Lily - https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Lily_The_Succubus
This one is almost complete, just needs some interest descriptions

Prey Only
None so far ^^

Characters for Anthro:

Pred Only
Mako the shark - https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Mal_Mako
Mako is WIP

Sameera the Dragon - https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Sam_The_Dragon
Sam is WIP

Switch
Joney the cat - https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Snowy_Cat
Joney is WIP

Prey Only
Peaches the Bunny - https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Bunny_Peaches
Peaches is WIP

Let me know if you want to start a chat xx

Last bumped by Malithos on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:57 am.
Malithos
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!