Looking for people for multi person discord rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for people for multi person discord rp

Postby Historicalbob123 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:15 pm

Looking for people willing to join in an rp on Discord, where in a server I have a lore based kingdom system laid out, with a war between two different factions. Any kink can be allowed but ask partners before including them at random. As it stands I have a few people in there and we have played it a fair bit, but actual war progress is minimal as it stands. PM if interested, and I can give my discord and invite you.

Some of the basic lore:
Due to a long forgotten incident hundreds of years ago, the citizens of the Kingdom of Walnar have been in a long-lasting Civil War between two factions, the Humans and the Monsters, each recognizing someone else as the proper leader of the country. There is a neutral faction, however this is primarily Mercenaries or Merchants traveling between their territories in order to make money off what each side needs.
Each faction follows a similar ranking system, the ranks of nobility, such as King/Queen, prince/princess, duke/duchess, earl/earless, viscount/viscountess, and such. Outside the royalty, there is also a ranking system for the armies, led by Generals, and in descending order, Lieutenants, corporals, colonels, captains, and privates, each step up commanding a faction of the rank below it.
Human like races, such as dwarves and elves and the like would be counted on the human faction, and anything as far as a demi or further goes is a monster, however there can be some individuals on opposite sides than expected, say for example if an abandoned neko were raised by humans or something.
Humans have the advantage in sheer numbers, but this is balanced by the Monsters having strength or abilities that exceed that of human races
Each side can bring back those who perish, within grand churches, staffed by those skilled in such resurrection

Last bumped by Historicalbob123 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:15 pm.
Historicalbob123
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!