Gay Lion Pred Looking for Male Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Gay Lion Pred Looking for Male Prey

Postby SinLion » Sat May 06, 2023 1:31 am

Hello there! My name's Griff and I'm looking to either find some new RP partners or to find some guys to chat with hah. As the title says I'm pretty much only interested in dudes and I'm not quite into overtly feminine guys either. I'm definitely into big, burly types though as long as ya don't look indistinguishable from a woman I'll be interested in eating ya! I mostly play an anthro lion dude though I definitely play around as canon characters at times (primarily from stuff like Final Fantasy 'cause I'm a huge fucken nerd hah). I'm definitely not the most diverse when it comes to what types of characters I play with though, I'll admit that hahah. Unless if I'm in a really weird mood you'll have your hands full with a big ol' lion man with a bit of a gentle side!
For those of you who wanna get an idea of what I'm into, the stuff I like include-
M/M
Soft Vore
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Absorption
Digestion + Reform
Foot/Paw Play
Musk
Size Difference (including Macro/Micro!)
Canon Play
Any big cat, really!

And stuff I'm not into includes-
Females
Underage Characters
Fish, Insect Characters
Scat
Noncon/Dubcon
Ageplay
Incest
And being an overly cruel pred!!!
This stuff is absolutely non-negotiable

It's possible that I may come off as picky but I promise you that I'm way more open than it may seem! If you have any weird, interesting ideas or you have some certain characters in mind, you're always free to send me a message! I exclusively talk here though haha, I don't use discord or telegram. Sorry about that!

Last bumped by SinLion on Sat May 06, 2023 1:31 am.
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!