Male Fox Pred looking to put you in your place~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Fox Pred looking to put you in your place~

Postby Purekitsune » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:00 pm

Hello there! Pure the kitsune here! I am a rather well-rounded two-tail fox who tends to get possessive with my playthings~ Currently seeking out both willing and unwilling servants who would just happily submit themselves to me~ No real gender preferences, but admittedly have an extreme softspot for femboys. I am always anthro but it isn't a requirement for any partners. I also do occasionally prey for people I really enjoy being around, but that must be earned.
Anyway, to the nitty gritty!

Anal vore
Digestion
Domination
Worship
Samesize
Disposal
Long-term play
Endo
Perma (if discussed in-depth beforehand)
And most other things vore related!

Dislikes:
Pretty much down for anything, but do need to be in a specific mood for blood and gore.

Anyway! I know this isn't the most in depth, but I would rather spend time being descriptive and explorative with you~ So, feel free to reach out, happy to add people on Telegram or Discord. Hope to hear from you soon!
Purekitsune
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!