Talkative F pred looking for (Mostly!) F prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Talkative F pred looking for (Mostly!) F prey

Postby LuridLuncheon » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:58 pm

Hey all!

So first note for this posting is that I am CST time frame in case that makes or breaks the messages however I am open to slower talks.

Hiya! Just taking another look at this profile and adding some new characters. Also like I mentioned above, I am looking mostly for female prey but if you can play both or just wanna poke and see my mood I'm happy to talk
As for me I find that a good chunk of the fun of meeting a new partner is narrowing down ideas and brainstorming an idea up that we both are fans of. I love to make long detailed posts and getting really into the back and forth of RP. My favorite is when a partner and I click enough that even between the lewd we can chatter and have fun with the characters.
Feel free to ask about my other characters, I have a lot however these ae the ones I have a lot of interest in!

Kala

A bipedal sphinx who enjoys traveling and using riddles and games to decide her next meals. She has a soft spot for bimbos and creatives allowing them do overs but loathes people who think they are too good to play. In reality it is all just playing with her food as the games often boil down to answer her riddles 3 correctly or she will eat you! Although If you get them right she'll still eat ya but you probably get some mouth play first.

Yoru aka magpie

An elven rogue that has mastered spacialmancy, basically the manipulation and creation of portals, to a level where dimensions are more or less open to her. Naturally a trickster with an obsession of collecting both experiences and whatever has her attention. Naturally she takes care of any obstacles in her way whether it is a locked door or the woman that an heirloom necklace is on!

(Psst I'm also totally down to use her to eat characters from established canons/fandoms if you wanna talk!)

Lucy

This is the most out there one. She is a clown girl from space. Think less killer clowns more dr who but instead she just fucks things up worse and eats her companions as she travels the galaxy and gets stuck in various places. This is the one for a bit stranger vore like throwing a pie for some blob vore, or using a jack in the box for tail vore. A nice mix of horrific digestion and antics if you will

I also have a few other characters like my vampire werewolf gal Izzy if you wanna poke and ask!

I would love to meet some new people and have some great RP so feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk from there and maybe even move to discord!

Kinks
Other than that I would like it if my partner was comfortable with longer bits of writing, slower swallowing scenes, and lots of lewd but I am more than happy to be flexible.

Okay so uhh kinks now right!

Love:
Same size
Oral vore
Burping or coughing up clothes for trophies
Petty preds
Inexperienced preds
Digestion- love this part! I have learned I like the whole nine yards. Bones breaking, meat falling off etc.
Smaller preds with bigger prey
Bully preds and bully prey
Bratty prey
Casual vore
lewd vore, licking gropeing, all of it I am here for
Sex
Unwilling prey is my favorite type of prey, willing to unwilling is fine too!
same size is also my main interest
Non con (consensual in the fact we as people clear it first)
Bone snapping
Multiple prey
Public vore
Bone disposal
Family vore
Lactation
Soft vore
Pain
Feet stuff
Long tongues
Reversal- basically I play prey a bit then escape and get some fun revenge
Female prey
Image references
Vampirism

Meh:
Tiny prey
Reformation
Futa
Male prey if in a mood.
Ub
Breast vore
Various others types of vore

Hard No:
M/M (like what? why would you read the title and come in with that?)
Watersports
Scat
Hyper
Massive weight gain
Scentplay
Hard vore
Pregnancy

Last bumped by LuridLuncheon on Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:58 pm.
LuridLuncheon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!