Hot Gutslut looking to gurgle in any guys belly.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hot Gutslut looking to gurgle in any guys belly.

Postby DeliciouslyFillingTilly » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 am

Hey so first things first, I only roleplay on Discord, no specific reason except its easier to chat in real time, so please send all requests there to my discord which is at the end of this paragraph, as any requests sent to my mail on here regarding rp requests or anything will be deleted, not joking or being funny. Here is my Discord- Yummi4Tummy24#6197

So now onto the fun stuff :D My character is me, but also not obviously lol, though I wish ;3 I/my character is 5'4, Natural redhead whose hair reaches down to my/her shoulders, has grey eyes, L cup tits ;3, narrow shoulders and very wide hips + big butt ;p and my/her 3 sizes are 36-34-46, I do have freckles too lol. Also I am no longer preggo, but we can always still rp as if I was ;3

Also please be sure to post with me in the closest to correct position I can think of in your belly after I'm eaten, a few times I have roleplayed people no matter how they eat me put me in the wrong position which is upright and tits pressing out the skin of the belly even if should be in a different position or state what position am in and they post however anyways. If I go in head first, and back over your tongue I am going to be having my back pressing out your belly not my tits lol also will be upside down, same if I go feet first and laying on my back, if want my tits showing through your belly then eat me feet first lying on my belly and I'll be right side up or head first with my belly going over your tongue cause then ill be upside down with my tits poking through ;3 these positions seems about right and I'd love it people at least try it cause I love the realism ;3

The definite ones I will do
Male preds
Oral Vore - same size only.
Digestion - obviously lol
Sex + Sexy things ;3
Vorish Dirty Talk- must have with Sex in rp
Detailed/descriptive posts - please no one or two line posts, 4-5 line minimum.
Being Willing prey- I can also act unwilling, but overall I will be willing ;3 Unless I am playing unwilling lol.
Willing/Unwilling preds
minor cum inflation

Maybe
Non-digestion
trapped in belly - only with Non-digestion.
multiple prey - don't get mad if I get mixed up, I like the idea but have no real experience playing multiple characters.
Unwilling as prey

Never gonna happen
Female preds.
Futa preds.
Me playing Male or Futa prey.
Anything other than Oral Vore.
Shrinking or growing - has to be same size only.
Reformation - I want to be digested and that's it ;3
non human preds - HAS to be human, So no half human, furries or animals, thanks ;3

Possible ideas for rp
I'm going shopping for clothes and as I'm trying on new clothes in a changing room that's door is just a curtain, when a guy following me or just walks in for whatever reason comes into my booth and then has sex with me and then eats me or just outright swallows me whole and leaves. (everything but the vore and sex part are from an actual real event that happened to me.)

I am at a fast food place either as a worker or customer and a male pred follows me to the bathrooms, waiting for me to leave before pushing me back into a stall and gobbling me up ;3. Or they ask if I am on the menu and I either willingly or unwillingly agree, depending on the preference ;3 (got this idea cause one of my friends works at a fast food place and their skin was covered in grease a lot when they got home.)

I am a teacher in a university and for whatever reason, either a dare, preference or other reason, before, during or after class you gobble me up and flaunt your me filled belly around the class or campus :3. (Cause who doesn't love a sexy teacher ;3)

I am a student in Uni and you are the teacher and for whatever reason, you gobble me up before, during or after class and keep me around till the end of the day when you then start to work me into mush ;3. (If teachers can screw their students, why not eat em too lol ;3)

You are my boyfriend and during a date or chill day at home and for a reason or another you eat me, then whatever. (kinda vague, buts its designed to be built on.)

I am at home alone and you are a thief/burglar or I am, and while I/you are showering, you decide to fuck me and then eat me, or just eat me and then rob me or catch me in the act and fuck and eat me or just eat me. (the idea sounded fun cause on one hand you are a burglar who gets away with me too ;3 or I am just a tasty morsel instead of a thief ;3)

unwilling pred idea. I am a girl obsessed with being eaten by a guy, but picky on what guy, I choose you *throws pokeball* lol jk. But you are not into eating people, so I kidnap you, tease you, undress you, maybe we have sex if you want, then I force myself down your throat to your surprise. (I really love the idea of unwilling preds)

weird idea I had. You ask me to have a three way with you and another woman, you fuck me into her and then eat us both. (only time I would consider something else other than oral vore.)

You are a pred who gets to know his prey first, you meet me, wine and dine me, we have fun, but when I finally take you to my home, you then become the true you a ravenous pred, but notice my room is full of stuffed animals, so decide to stuff me with them first before you gulp me down. (got this idea from a dream lol, thought it could be interesting.)

I work at a convenience store with a "secret" option for customers, that when they are paying for their food at the counter, you say the secret code "I'd also like a cashier, sorry I meant a bag of cashews." this option can only be said when its just you and me in the store and I then reveal a barcode on my boobs and scan it, adding a few hundred $$$ to your order and upon successfully paying, you and me go to the employee's bathroom where I then get super comfy and wrapped up warm in your tummy ;3

You are on a train, sat facing the opposite way the train is moving, when I get on a few stops later, I stand in front of you and flirt a little, but then for some reason the train brakes suddenly and while I am teasing you in some way or something, I get launched by the sudden force of the stop right into your open mouth and get gulped, then depending on if playing willing or unwilling, I will love that I am now in your belly and actively entertain myself till I gurgle or struggle and scream to escape your belly I am now trapped in until I gurgle, but either way ending with you leaving the train with a full belly ;3.

Basically the same as the train idea above, but instead of me getting on and flirting, before getting launched down your throat, I am the one on the seat already and upon seeing you stand in front of me, I get your attention, distracting you with my tits and making lewd motions, so that when the train does suddenly brake, you are thrown open mouthed at me and gulp me down unintentionally, but in the end, you get a very big and horny meal and you get to sit on my seat as I gurgle ;3.

I'm at the pool with a couple of friends, but I decide to go swim, while they go off and sunbathe. After a while I decide to try out the very high diving board and do a very beautiful swan dive, right down some guy's throat, who either is planning to jump out and catch me in their tummy or is unaware as they come up from swimming under the water, either cause they are perving on women with goggles or just swimming lol.

I'm a sexy nurse, you are either a patient who came into the clinic or a patient that got into an accident or something and so is in the main part of the hospital. So with this one it leads to two different scenarios, depending on if you are going into the clinic or the actual hospital:
1st scenario is where you go to the clinic and you are either going there looking to eat a nurse or doctor, or you are just feeling under the weather like having a tummy ache. Upon going into the clinic and either waiting a few minutes for me, or I'm already in the room. There you either try to lure me close to gobble me up or during a routine check up, we both find myself travelling down your throat and filling up your tummy. ;3

2nd scenario is that you have been in an accident and while recovering in a hospital bed, you get hungry and when I come walking in to give you your meds, you take the opportunity to swallow me down too, or you come out a coma and are very lacking in nutrients, so I take it upon myself to give you your medication, 81.94ccs of me down your throat and filling up your tummy to digest and get all better with.
More scenario ideas to come.

So come on Guys. Come gobble me up ;3

last thing am gonna add is I am in college and have very close by family so sometimes I won't be on a lot or like everyday. Plus I love going out a lot so don't think am ignoring you, I just prefer rl more over rp as it is just for fun lol but when I am online, I am here for you to gobble up ;3.

Last bumped by DeliciouslyFillingTilly on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 am.
DeliciouslyFillingTilly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!