[NOT SEARCHING ATM]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[NOT SEARCHING ATM]

Postby RolePrey » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Hello!

I'm a Male Prey.

I'm 26 years old and I usually roleplay as a human. I'm open to several things and I'm willing to play a different age or a different gender too.

When I roleplay, I tend to be descriptive (maybe too much sometimes), I like to be detailed and my main focus is always trying and make my pred happy.

What I'm looking for is a Futanari/Herm pred. I like human preds but also anthros so I'd be more than happy to meet an Anthro pred. I'd also like my Pred to be 30 to 60 ft tall (about 9 to 18 meters tall). Alternatively, I'm also fine with being shrunk down to the size of a doll.

I like either nice or cruel preds for different reasons but I'd like to be swallowed down a cock and digested eventually (especially if it's a slow digestion) so either way, I'm looking for a person who would enjoy that part.

For the scenarios that I have in mind I'd prefer to be either unwilling or semi-willing.

Speaking of which, I would like to set the RP in a world where for some reason some people are giants while others are not... Or where some people are shrunken... Or again where some people have the power to shrink others. Here's a few ideas:

1) This one would have a medieval setting. Every village has its ruler, who stands above the others... Also very literally in this case. The queen is either a giantess or someone who has the ability to shrink others. She regularly asks for tributes from the people of the village... Specifically, she needs a villager to be offered to her and have the honour of pleasing and serving her. Unfortunately, this ends with the poor tribute taking a one way trip down Her Majesty's royal cock, down to her balls where they'll join the royal family... as cum. Not to be birthed but to be released carelessly.

2) Tiny people are for sale. In this world, if you are unlucky enough to be shrunken down, you end up on some market or store, waiting to be sold away. People loves to buy them and use them to satisfy their deepest, more secret desires. Some tinies are eaten others... Meet a similar and yet more kinky fate.

3) This world is pretty much just like our own, the only difference is that occasionally, some people shrink for no apparent reason. It could happen to anyone and it usually happens at night, when the clueless victim of this strange phenomenon is asleep. One could take a nap while being 6ft tall and wake up only 6 inches tall. There's no way to reverse the process. Being the size of a doll can be very dangerous, especially because apparently some people enjoy taking advantage of it. When you are that small you can just trust no one and indeed, most of the shrunken ones tend to disappear. There are voices about tinies being eaten whole and alive. No one is safe after having been reduced in size, even those who are close to you may decide to make a meal out of you and no one would ever find you again.

4) This scenario is pretty much just a variation of the previous one. The main difference is that here people do not shrink for no reason. Actually, some individuals have an ability that is kept hidden to the most. The ability to shrink others down to a few inches. Another similarly with the previous idea is that people sometimes disappear. It's wise to be careful in this world, you can happen to offend someone, unaware that they do have the ability to shrink you and that they'll have no regrets at using it. The ones with the ability to shrink others are always very careful to leave no trace, making sure to take their preys to a safe spot before eating them whole. Dangers can hide behind every corner and everyone could shrink you. An unhappy employee... An over-possessive girlfriend... Or perhaps just some hungry stranger, who knows.

Those are only a few scenes but I'm more than willing to plan on something different, also depending on what you like.

I'm totally up either for a long term RP or for a short one.

Main likes:
• Vore (Every kind of it but cock vore is the main one for this RP)
• Digestion
• Futanari/Herm Preds
• Satisfying my pred
• Being doll-sized
• Bulges (easy to hide but nice for my pred to admire when they are alone)

I'm not into:
Gore/Hard vore (aside for digestion)
Multiple preys
Hyper bodyparts
City rampage and mayhem
Unwilling preds
Excessive size difference (I'd like to be a filling meal, so I wouldn't want to be too small)
Scat Play (Disposal is fine though)

If you wanna know more, feel free to ask!

You can send me a PM if you are interested, or send me a message on Discord. My name and tag are BoomShakalaka#4791

I also have Kik but I don't use it very often.

That's pretty much all about me. I'm hoping to find a nice person and RP partner.

Thank you for reading!

Last bumped by RolePrey on Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:52 pm.
RolePrey
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!