switch looking for other preds/prey/both (details inside)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

switch looking for other preds/prey/both (details inside)

Postby MoonlitMage » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:02 pm

hello there! I'm looking to get back into the vore scene. Now, getting down to business, my offer is that I can play any of my characters that may interest you in a vore roleplay as a pred or prey, since I have a around 20ish ocs, we can discuss characters further if you take me up on this.

now I mostly enjoy
• Oral Vore
• Same Size
• Full Bellies
• Multiple Prey (if it fits)
• F/F
• Fu/F
• F/Fu
• FB/F
• Fu/F
• F/FB
• M/F (as pred)
• Futanari
• Femboys/Crossdressers
• Sex
• willing prey
• romance (I'm a real sucker for love)
• characters from existing IPs
• FOXGIRLS
• other demi-humans
• endo
• soft vore
• digestion
• sexy outfits that WILL be burped up
• unwilling prey
• Multi-prey (again lol)
• Smaller Pred, Bigger Prey

Less Interested in/Unlikely to want to do
• naval vore
• breast/nipple vore

Things I wont do
• waste/disposal
• piss
• humanoid male prey (unless its a femboy)
• graphic digestion
• hard vore
• gore
•graphic digestion

List of series I'm into (if you're willing to play a someone from then I can almost gaurentee you a scene)
Azur Lane
Fate
Genshin Impact
Pokémon
Nintendo (most of their series tbh)
a wide list of anime (list some and I will respond accordingly)
SMT/Persona
Konosuba
Hololive girls (don't know much about them but they look quite tasty)
Monster Hunter
Blue Archive
Yugioh

I'll expand the list when series come to mind

My ideal scene is being the commander of a dock of pred or prey (or both) ship girls from Azur Lane, if anyone would be willing to play them for me then I'll 100% do this scene.

now if I havent mentioned anything its either because I haven't done it or I'm fine with it and it would take to long to do a list of things I just regularly enjoy, another thing I'd like to preface is that your real identity means nothing to me, no names or personal details need to be exchange outside of small talk or hobbies if we get sidetracked, we're both here to play characters after all! so long as you like what you've seen here and are willing/able to play a female character then take me up on this offer, we can discuss characters and a scenario and then move to discord. I'd consider myself fairly friendly so dont be afraid to shoot that message.

Another thing I'd like to preface quickly is that my roleplay style is very interactive and back and forth, so while I wont send a dead singular line and I will try my best to detail what happens, I don't do super long/multi paragraph responses so if thats your thing I won't be able to keep up, I'm not that good.

well thats all I have to say, thanks for reading!

Last bumped by MoonlitMage on Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:02 pm.
MoonlitMage
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!