Furry prey looking for any fully human preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Furry prey looking for any fully human preds

Postby JasFen » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Hello there you hungry drooling preds, I like to keep my posts short but as the title suggests I'm looking for human preds to treat me as nothing more than worthless food they deserve to digest. Same size, fatal/hard digestion and human preds are a must. I would probably want a dominant and uncaring pred but it's not a requirement. I'm open to a bit of scenarios like a kidnapped prey or I can play as your pet or your neighbors pet that you mercilessly swallow and churn up (sorry if these aren't the best), you can always pitch some scenarios to me. I very much prefer opposite sex roles but not a hard requirement. that should be all so pm if interested.

~Likes~
Same-size
Oral vore
Anal vore
Fatal digestion
Dominant pred
Toying with prey
Belly play/worship
Pet play
Teasing
Maw play
Name calling
Lick teasing
Hard digestion
Burping up bones (skull and collar are the biggest turn on)
Saliva

~Dislikes~
Scat
Breast vore
Soul vore
Hard vore
Cooking vore
Feet play
Snuff/gore (fine if it's only in digestion)
Profile play (I'm fine with my Sona being killed off in a certain RP but not entirely)

Last bumped by JasFen on Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 pm.
JasFen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!