Looking for a cute pred, am able to play either gender.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a cute pred, am able to play either gender.

Postby Aquaria » Wed May 24, 2023 1:08 pm

Hey, this is my first ever post on here, so I'm kind of nervous, but I've been a fan of vore since I was little and have RPed on several platforms. I like long-form RPs, often playing multiple characters to extend the lifespan, and in vore I'm always prey. I can play as a variety of cute pokemon, demis I think they're called, or humans, male or female, though I often play female. My characters tend to be younger. I do not get anything out of sex, but if we become friends, I may be willing to get past that for you pn occasion. I have no post length requirement, but if you do, please tell me and I will do my best to meet it. I'll list my preferences bellow.

Loves/Will always agree to:
Oral Vore
Fatal
Digestion
Teasing
Unaware pred
Playful pred
Cruel pred
Initially friendly relationship between pred and prey.

Things I will do if asked:
Play a main character that is subservient to the pred, and lives with the pred, and thus doesn't get digested
Play a group of prey
Play a non vore RP (as long as we discuss details)
Make minor alterations to my characters to accommodate you

Likes/Things I'll do if I'm in the mood
Anal vore
CV

Things I may do if asked:
Willing prey (To make it more likely, it can be an Unwilling prey that seems Willing.)

Okay/Would rather not, but may if asked
Reformation
UB
Unwilling pred
Sex

Things I will only do in certain circumstances:
Endo.

I hope this wasn't too long to read, but if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will respond as soon as I can, and if it takes a bit I'm probably either sleeping, busy, or distracted. Thank you for reading and I hope you will consider reaching out. If Discord is better for you, mine is LordOfNecroDarkness#6054.(Now just lordofnecrodarkness after the change to usernames on Discord.) Hope to talk to you soon~

First edit, 18 is not younger. I myself am only 21. When I wrote that I was thinking mostly like 7 to 15. (Those ages are obviously not for NSFW, but I don't do that in vore RPs anyway.)

Second edit, if you have a problem with me playing younger characters, say that very early on. If not then don't mention it at all or I will be quite upset and likely call the whole thing off. This is important, so we talk about it early or I'll know you didn't read this.

Third edit, I didn't think that this would matter, but I am ace, however that does not mean that I do not get anything out of kinks, so just because you hear that do not form any assumptions. Additionally, if you have an issue with shorter posts, please tell me, and do not tell me it's okay if it isn't. I like to keep things moving, so I tend to do one or two full sentences, I am willing to try more, but I cannot really keep my focus for full paragraph posts as I feel like I have to use padding to get there. I am very flexible with several things, but I need to know how you feel to address it. Also, I can have a harder time playing older characters depending on specifications, so I will add that I do not want to play "sexy" characters, and I do not enjoy sex play outside of specific situations, so I will have an easier time if you don't mind young looking characters that are older. I am willing to do what I can though, and I do have some characters I can play as adult, albeit young adult. If you have any questions still, please, do not hesitate to ask, I am very open to discussion, and happy to make more friends. Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from more of you. Also, if any wording sounded harsh or upset, please know I do not mean for it to, I just can't tell how I sound.

Last bumped by Aquaria on Wed May 24, 2023 1:08 pm.
Aquaria
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!