2FemalePreds eating contest LF Multiple prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

2FemalePreds eating contest LF Multiple prey!

Postby preggocatgirl » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:22 am

Hiiii, I'm looking for someone willing to play as several preys, for a mother and daughter pair, or sisters (I will play both characters)! The basic idea is very simple, two preds will compete to see which one can eat more, you will choose the winner, feeding it more or even clogging it with preys, the difference can be big or small, it's up to you. Obviously, we can put a romance in all this or maybe a little comedy, with you having a main character who won't end up in the stomach of any of them, your character could be the boyfriend of one of them, or even the son/brother.

In terms of the world, it will take place in, it will be a world of Casual Vore! However, it could be something more focused on the world of PTG by the artist BIGBIG where there are mini giants girls (maximum up to 4 meters tall) or something more contained like a normal world but with vore being something common.

Regarding the scenarios, the ones I have in mind are:

1- A special restaurant for Preds
2- A slumber party
3- A normal party
4- trip to the beach
5- public swimming pool
6- thermal font or Public bathroom
0- whatever you want, or if I think of something cooler in the future.

kinks:

same-size
cute pred
milf Pred
oral vore
fatal
pregnancy
huge pregnancy
Pregnant Prey
multiple prey
Mass Vore
different Size
stuffing
cum inflation
huge bellies
Stuffed prey.
Hyper pregnancy
burping
willing prey/pred
unwilling prey/pred

I do not like:
- Furry, at most demi-humans with ears and tails.
- Nothing too Gore, not even cooking
- Besides, we can find a way.

Obviously, we can talk about it and change some things, but that's the general idea! If you have any interest in playing with me, well, just send me a DM with your discord, and I'll add you!

Note: if I don't respond or send you the request, it's because I've already found someone to play with me!

Extra Content:
https://imgur.com/a/dA7bjo5

Last bumped by preggocatgirl on Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:22 am.
preggocatgirl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!