Totally Original RP Ad (Flexible Switch)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Totally Original RP Ad (Flexible Switch)

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:55 am

Hello to all on Eka's Portal! Whatever time of day it is for you right now, I hope you're having a good one, because if you can tolerate this ad, a new RP partnership might be formed!

I'd like to start off by saying my only real requirements:

1: Description. I understand that people have off days when it comes to description. I do too. But, for the majority of the time/unless the scene doesn't necessarily call for it, I honestly highly prefer slow, descriptive responses over fast, short responses. My absolute minimum that I'd prefer is 2+ Discord PC lines, which is equivalent to 8+ Discord Mobile lines*, although I'm perfectly capable of doing more. (The latter isn't as bad as it sounds, believe me. That starter text box is so small on Mobile Discord.) Speaking of Discord...

*An exception can be made in the starter of the RP itself. If you're not the best at starters, then don't worry about the description, as I'm not the best at starters on some days too. So long as the replies meet the aforementioned required minimum, then we should be fine in that aspect ^~^

2: Discord or Google Chat. Either site is fine for me when it comes to RPing (although I prefer Discord), but I don't RP here on Eka's or on any other site. If you'd like to chat and discuss things in Eka's PMs prior to going to either of the aforementioned sites, that's perfectly fine, but I'm not going to RP on this site. I've tried it before, but it just didn't come to any sort of fruition. (Watches 50% of potential RP partners leave. Well fricc.)

3: Openmindedness. If an OC or a random face claim that you wanna use doesn't appeal to me, please be understanding about it. If it's a dealbreaker, that's perfectly fine with me, but don't get all pissy just because your 500 year old Anthro Fox god with a 10 foot macro penis wasn't to my liking. (Yes, this was a real thing that I encountered.) Same thing when it comes to kinks/fetishes, of course. Additionally, I heavily prefer reference pictures for a character over descriptions for a character. My brain's just...quite horrendous at picturing descriptions of characters, unfortunately.

4: Please know that I'm open to switching. Hence the title of this ad, I want to make it clear that I'm open to playing as a prey and pred. We've all got our mood swings for whatever we wanna play as at the time, which is totally fine. I'm willing to try and accommodate to those who want to gurgle and be gurgled!

I'll leave my respective usernames at the end of this ad ^^' For now though, allow me to answer some questions of yours; get ready for a long read, but I hope it'll be worth it for any/all potential RP partners in the end...

What roles/genders do you prefer to play as?

Although I'm a male IRL, I can also play as females and Futanaris too. Just to reiterate, I can switch, as I said before, although I typically prefer to play as a prey. (Big surprise, I know, but your gasp of shock is not in vain, as, once more, I'm still open to predding ^^)

What are your preferred gender pairings?

When I play as a prey: F/M, Futa/M, F/Futa, Futa/F, F/F, M/M, Femboy/M, Futa/Futa, and M/Futa.

When I play as a pred: F/Futa, Futa/F, F/F, and Futa/Futa.

What I'm currently willing to experiment with: M/F with me as the female prey, M/Femboy with me as the Femboy prey, and Futa/Femboy with me as the Futa pred.

I apologize to those who might've been looking to play as a male prey with me, but alas, it's not for me right now. But I'll be sure to let it be known if that changes at all.

What kinds of vore are you into and not into?

As of now, I'm into any/all kinds of vore except for hard vore, soul vore, ear vore, bladder vore, and nasal vore. Everything else, for the time being, is game.

Sexual shiz?

Nods and places hand on your shoulder. Sexual shiz.

(But really, a big yes to sexual stuff in these RP's. Doesn't have to be immediate, but please feel free to involve it at any point in time, be it pre-vore, during the vore, and/or post-vore!)

What kinks/fetishes are you into and not into?

Ah, yes, the kinks/fetishes. The primary bit of people's ads that others look at to see what one is/isn't into and to determine whether or not they might be suitable for potential RP's...

...There's way too many that exist for me to realistically list everything, let's be fair. However, I'll happily list some stuff in each category down below (note that they can apply to me as a prey and a pred), although keep in mind that every kink/fetish of mine that I list here isn't required (and I can elaborate on anything as needed/requested, but I'm still gonna elaborate on some stuff regardless):

Sexual Kinks/Fetishes: Feet/Footwear, Ageplay, Facesitting, Body Worship, Cock Warming, Hotdogging, Degradation/Humiliation, Musk, Sweat, Pantyjobs, Grinding, Incest (be it blood related or not), Fearplay, Powerplay, Clothed Sex, Onomatopoeias, and Noncon/Dubcon.

Sexual Limits*: Scatplay/Watersports/Toiletplay, Farting, Knifeplay, Sadomasochism (which involves stuff like, from what I know, straight up beating someone up), Gore, Snuff (that isn't a result of digestion/cumgestion or what have you), Bloodplay, Smegma, Vomit, and CBT.

*Nonsexually speaking, I might be willing to involve some of this stuff if we use them in terms of story/buildup, but not as kinks/fetishes.

Vore Kinks/Fetishes: Teasing Of Fate (Physically, Audibly, Verbally, and/or Visually (pre-ingestion, during the ingestion, and/or post-ingestion)), Digestion (situationally permanent or with reformation), Moderately Detailed/Dragged Out Ingestion/Swallowing/Digestion Scenes, Foodplay, Burping (pre-ingestion and/or post-ingestion), Same Sized, Size Differences, Micro/Macro, Onomatopoeias (2: Electric Boogaloo (Chases off the other 50% WAIT NO PLEASE)), Naturally Carnivorous/Herbivorous/Omnivorous Predators (for example, respectively, Lamias, Centaurs, and Humans), and Bad Endings.

Vore Limits: Detailed Disposal (I'm fine with it being somewhat described, but, preferably, please try to make it quick if you want to involve it at all), All Of The Aforementioned Vore Types Listed Underneath Question #3, Fast/Immediate Ingestion/Swallowing/Digestion Scenes (the predator tasting the prey's face in one comment and then the prey suddenly being in the predator's stomach in the very next comment, for example), Dirty Anal Vore (musk and smell is fine, but please don't let scat get in the way to the belly), Human/Demihuman Male Predators (there can be exceptions to this, but for the most part, it's not for me), Playing As Multiple Preys At The Same Time, and Fatal Cooking.

(That took longer than I thought, honestly; next question though!)

What's your opinion on Fandomplay?

So long as we both like/know the Fandom (be it a videogame, movie, comic, TV show...etc.) well enough, I'm more than fine with Fandomplay. I'm sadly a bit limited* on the Fandom characters that I can play as (be it FandomXFandom or FandomXOC), but I'm more than happy to RP with Fandom characters you might wanna play as! If Fandomplay is something you ever wanna include, feel free to let me know any/all Fandoms that you're interested in!

*Regardless, I'm totally open to experimenting with playing as certain female (or Futanari versions of) Fandom characters, alongside the female/Futanari Fandom characters that I'm already comfortable with playing as; just feel free to ask! ^^

Does IRL gender matter to you?

Hell no! I don't care what you are or identify as IRL nor will I judge you for it. So long as the aforementioned gender pairings are something you're fine with doing, identify as you please!

Do you have any ideas in mind?

I have some ideas in mind, but it honestly depends on your preferences/limits too. Especially your limits, as I'd rather lessen the odds of making you uncomfortable unintentionally. (For that reason, I won't list any of my ideas on here until I hear out any/all of your limits once contact has been made; best to not drive off any potential partners immediately, in my opinion.)

Thanks for taking the time to read through my ad and for taking me into consideration as an RP partner!

Below this line, I'll leave my Discord username and my RP Gmail account for Google Chat. If you send me an invite on Google Chat, send me a message on here after you do so letting me know that you sent it. Or, if preferred, you can message me on here giving me your RP Gmail account and I'll send the invite. To reiterate, I'm also fine with talking things out here in PMs prior to going to either site, but I'm not going to RP on here.

*Discord Username: lukafateburn0507

RP Gmail account for Google Chat: [email protected]

*Discord's username update finally made its way to me. If you've any trouble adding the provided username, feel free to let me know on here!

Last bumped by ThatOneGuy75 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:55 am.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!