Switch looking for certain simple scenarios

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for certain simple scenarios

Postby Ark1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 am

So I have some scenarios in mind and am looking some partners to humor them.

I'm a male prey-lean switch (can play femboy) and am looking for any of the following:

-A female/futa pred to play some absorption/tail vore/soul vore/CV or a mix of them.
-A female prey for a quick macro/micro scenario, set in a high school/college, where giants and tinies go together, and sometimes they secretly meet in the backyard for willing grab'n'gulps.
-A giant male for a "seducing-a-straight-tiny-into-vore" scenario

Main no-nos:
-Hard and gore
-Heavy scat

I'm quite flexible when it comes to other kinks and plot building, so feel free to DM and ask for more details. A minimum of literacy and plot building is asked to keep it fresh.

I RP in discord. I'm in GMT+1 FYI, but it's no dealbreaker if you're far as long as you're minimally responsive.
English is my second language, being Spanish the first. Willing to RP in any of them.

Last bumped by Ark1 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 am.
Ark1
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!