Chubby, Shortstack F Prey looking for Femmy Pred! <3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Chubby, Shortstack F Prey looking for Femmy Pred! <3

Postby ShortSnacked » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:12 pm

Hi! My name's Sammy, but most people just call me Snack! I've been around for a pretty long while but only really as a lurker, I've never tried hopping into any of this stuff publicly before! I've had some close friends I've done RP with, but now that we've not really talked for a long time I've been missing it, so why not hop in here and give it a shot!

First things first, I love being prey. I ADORE fatal stuff. The more final and complete me getting turned into fat on a cute girl's butt is, the better! Second, I much prefer feminine predators! I mostly like women but I will accept more feminine boys to eat me too!

I'm a much bigger fan of grab and gulp situations, just some way for someone to get their pent up pred urges out on someone practically made for being food! OOC Teasing is VERY welcome too!

O-kay! Kinklist time!
LOVES:
-Oral vore
-Anal vore
-Same Size vore!
-Digestion
-Domination
-Teasing me for being a fatass and being so small and bitesized!
-Sex, especially being used for it, no non-con though!
-Weight gain! Weight gain is very very important to me, I want to make sure I leave a lasting impression after all! And whats more lasting than a few cup sizes, or tearing through your panties? ;P
-Burps! I love burps so much, especially if accessories or pieces of my clothing get splattered up all covered in drool... which reminds me!
-Drool is SO GOOD... I love it so much!
-Cutesy stuff
-Dating/Married couple, I have a really weak spot for being eaten by someone who I'm in love with just because I'd make a quick snack! Callous girls absolutely kill me... hehe!
-Taller preds, I LOOOOOVE tall girls so so so much!!!!
-Angels/Deities/Demons, any of that gooood good stuff! Especially in modern settings!

-Cock vore, from girls who have dicks! More than happy to accommodate all kinds of girls, and please let me know if I say something wrong or slip up if you are a girl with a dick!
-Graphic digestion, I prefer more gloopy non graphic stuff, but I can enjoy some more gorey stuff if the mood strikes me!
-Macro/Micro, but not too much of a difference! I still wanna sit heavy in your guts! <3
-Furry! Not essential, but it is something I like! I don't really have a fursona so... maybe someone could help with that!
-Disposal is okay, but definitely not a focus for me!

NO GOES, NOT DOING ANY OF THESE
-Rape
-Underage
-Zoophilia
-Vomiting
-Just basically anything gross and icky and morally reprehensible, just let me know if you want to try anything and I'll tell you if I'd like that or not!

As for settings, I love modern settings! Bars and nightclubs and apartments and city life and all that make me very happy, I can enjoy some fantasy things in small doses, and I've never really tried sci-fi stuff, so if anyone has any good ideas for that kind of a thing, PLEASE let me know!

I think thats everything... I'm sorry if this is a bit bland, I'm not really sure what else I should put! Just send me a message on here and I'll see about squeezing myself into your guts, mmkay? <3

Just add me over on discord at ShortSnacked#5477 ! No need for hellos or how do you down, I'm made to be eaten so just start gobbling me up!

Last bumped by ShortSnacked on Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:12 pm.
ShortSnacked
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!