UPDATED LF a pred who wants to have some fun!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

UPDATED LF a pred who wants to have some fun!

Postby Skybloodsoul » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:44 pm

Hello there thanks for taking the time to look at my post! Whether you're looking for a long-term partner or a short term I'm sure I can satisfy your needs. First and foremost I mainly play as a human male called Sabastian. I call him Sabi for a nickname and overall ease of character. I'm pretty limitless and don't mind all that much I just tend to stray from masculine preds. As in hairy muscular guys. Femboys etc are more than welcome. Without further ado let's get started.

Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Digestion (All variations)
Gore
Soft vore
Disposal to a degree
Femboys
Weight gain
Stuffing
Chubby
Bdsm on occasion
Same size
Relationships
detailed verbose responses

Like I said I have few limits but other than that anything you want just run it by me and I doubt I'll have any problem fulfilling your desires.

I already have a few plot Ideas although I tend to keep it character based.
Collage professor x student
Collage dorm buddies or apartment roomies
Fantasy Wounded x Caretaker (I have had this one go into some really6 fun experiences.)
More and more pop into my mind

If I have caught your eye please feel free to shoot me a pm we can get started!
(Also I am much more active on discord so I would much rather keep it there. Thank you for your time.)

Last bumped by Skybloodsoul on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:44 pm.
Skybloodsoul
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!