Looking for a Digestion Planner.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a Digestion Planner.

Postby Stovo » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 am

Okay,

So odd concept I want to play out. It revolves around the idea of digestion planning. Think wedding planning but with a voracious twist.

I created a guidebook of sorts which can cater to many kinks and interests. Think of it as a discussion as well as an RP where you explore what you like about vore and then act it out.
Vore type, digestion preference, clothing, location, accessories... are all part and parcel of the planning process.

All aspects of digestion would be covered and I would prefer human characters but the right OC may sway me from that.

How you approach this we can discuss but I really want to have some fun with the concept.

Message me with the kinks you want to play out. NO underage characters please. That is a hard no and I won't respond to requests for it.

Any Questions.... send me a PM or Add me on discord.

Locus#3558

Last bumped by Stovo on Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 am.
Stovo
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!