Flexible Male Prey Seeking Long-Term Predators!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Male Prey Seeking Long-Term Predators!

Postby TheMinkMan » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:17 am

Hello! I'm a 23 year old male who is looking for a roleplay partner. I tend to enjoy more fleshed-out scenarios, possibly with a sense of continuity. In terms of post quality, I try my best to match whoever I'm roleplaying with, so I can do just about any post length.

As my post title says, I'm generally pretty flexible when it comes to my likings. The only real limits I've got are that I'm not fond of excessively violent, graphic, or cruel stuff, and I strongly prefer to play a male character. Otherwise, I'm a fan of all vore types, I'm willing to try out most kinks that you might be wanting to play out, and I have absolutely no preference on characters.

I do have a few things that interest me, though! For starters, I certainly have a thing for bellies. Being pressed against one, rubbing one, listening to it gurgle, all of these are just lovely. On top of that, I'm a huge fan of more physical stuff, like cuddling, pinning, or smothering.

I don't tend to like outright fatal stuff, I should say. I'm a huge fan of endosoma and sentient fat, so digestion is still very much an option! I'm also more than happy to go for reformation!

I'm also a huge fan of the general character dynamic, and would be more than happy to incorporate a developing story as our characters interact! Something that drives me absolutely wild is the dynamic of romance developing between the predator and prey, too.

On that subject, there are a wide variety of stories I enjoy. I'm a fan of both wholesome, cutesy, cuddly kind of stuff and the more intense, dom/sub kind of scenarios. Really, it comes down to whatever you feel like doing!

Chiefly, though, my top priority is making sure this is fun for both of us. I don't take roleplay super seriously, and overall, the biggest thing I like about this stuff is that it's a fine way to meet new people and make new friends! So longs as we're both enjoying ourselves, I'm happy.

If any of this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to reach out! The easiest way to contact me is through Discord. I don't tend to check messages on this site too often, so I apologize in advance for any delays that may come up there.

Discord: mink_man

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last bumped by TheMinkMan on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:17 am.
TheMinkMan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!