Isekai pred looking for F prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Isekai pred looking for F prey

Postby coldwar368 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:20 pm

Hello!

This is a bit of a rewrite so I hope that is okay!

I am pretty practiced as an RPer I have been rping for a couple years in the ERP sense and have played a ton of ttrpgs so I am familiar with playing a wide range of characters and how to flow and format a story. I also try to be a nice and thorough writer when it comes to description and detail of a situation so I hope big writing chunks don’t scare you off however I am more than happy to lengthen or shorten as needed

I am looking for players who are comfortable with playing female prey of all different kinds. This is because I have been kicking around the fun idea of me playing an isekai predator. The usual kind of character that dies in their world and is reincarnated into a new fantastical world with some cheat powers. The character is flexible so I am happy to talk both character and predator gender but the idea is that this character will be dealing with their new world (mostly by eating their way across it).

If that sounds like any fun and you wanna play a parade of prey I would love to hear from you via pm!

Kinks I like
Same size
Oral vore
Non con
Burping or coughing up clothes for trophies
Inexperienced preds
Digestion- love this part! I think I'm middle of the road on graphicness buut that is more my comfort zone not a hard lin. I am more than happy to go either direction
Smaller preds with bigger prey
Oral vore (in case you missed it~)
cocky prey who get to be eaten for talking trash
Bratty prey are great also!
Casual vore
lewd vore, licking gropeing, all of it I am here for
Just lewd in general- please see this one. I’m talking plap plap plap plap whole 9 yards I’m looking for the horny jail
Lactation
Unwilling prey is my favorite type of prey, willing to unwilling is fine too!
same size is also my main interest
Bone snapping
Rough vore
Slurry
Sneaky vore
Public vore
Bone disposal
Family vore
Hand stuff
Feet stuff
Clothing descriptions
Some sweat stuff
M/F
F/F
Eating Multiple prey

Hard No
M/M
Watersports
Scat
Hyper
Massive weight gain

Last bumped by coldwar368 on Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:20 pm.
coldwar368
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!