Prey-lean looking for preds/switches

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey-lean looking for preds/switches

Postby Pipsqueak » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm

Hi there hello!

As the title say I am looking for either a predator or a switch to do some macro/micro scenes! Would also appreciate a partner who enjoys chatting before or in between roleplay session so we can share ideas and preferences and just have a nice time in general!

I haven't indicated any gender in the subject since I am willing to play characters of either gender and my only limit in that regard is that I tend to prefer the pred to be female if they are humanoids or demis, but with anthros or other creatures, especially scaly ones, I have no such limits.

I'll start by listing my preferences so you can get an idea of what to expect and if we'd be good partners. Feel free to ask me about anything not listed in either my preferences or limits, I may have forgotten a few or just feel neutral about them!

Preferences:
-Humanoid preds (f) and preys (any)
-Anthro preds (any) and prey (any)
-Dragon preds (any) and prey (any)
-Other preds like orcas, sharks, various reptiles, etc...
-Macro/Micro or large size difference for vore
-Soft Vore
-Oral Vore
-Mouth play
-Tongues
-Endo/Non-fatal reformation after digestion
-Food play
-Foot/paw play
-Master/pet play
-Non-fatal smothering/smooshing
-Teasing
-Unwilling prey/pred
-Willing prey
-Hesitant prey
-Hypnosis/slight mind-control/influence the prey in some way to make them more willing
-Accidental vore

Limits
-Same size for vore
-Hard vore
-AV
-CV
-Toilet stuff
-Characters under 18

If you are still interested after reading all of this, I have a few scenarios in mind that I would like to try out but if after reading my preferences you have an idea you'd like to share, I would love to hear it! I also don't mind making up scenario ideas together!

1st idea, renaissance up to early modern, exploration humanoid/demi pred(s), humanoid prey(s)
Some explorers charting new lands end up stranded on a land where everything is built to a gigantic size, or everything is built to a normal size with a few gigantic beings, can be revered or not by locals.

2nd idea, variable or up to modern, humanoid/demi pred(s), humanoid prey(s)
Some silly young mage tries to get tutelage from a far more powerful mage who may or may not be eager to get students and tries to shoo them away.

3rd idea, variable but under early modern, humanoid/demi pred(s), humanoid or draconic prey(s)
Human or dragon who is desperate or cocky enough to make a pact with a powerful entity, however they get tricked by the entity who twists their desires in order to get an opportunity to cause mischief in their world, get a new pet or servant, or whatever may sound fun.

4th idea, variable but under early modern, humanoid/demi pred(s), draconic prey(s)
Hunters have a rite of passage (or other similar thing) where they must hunt/capture a powerful/illusive ‘prey’, and one goes after a dragon as a way to show off a looot.

5th idea, variable but under early modern, humanoid/demi pred(s), draconic prey(s)
Cocky dragon decides to take over a town, terrorize people, or cause other kinds of troublesome destruction, unfortunately does so in a place under the protection of a rather powerful being who may want to teach them humility.

6th idea, modern, humanoid pred(s), draconic prey(s)
Through magical exile or some ritual that went quite badly, dragons end up in a seemingly very normal modern world! Unfortunately they end up being mice-sized in this new unfamiliar world where seemingly non-dangerous persons can be very dangerous.

If interested, I would love to hear from you in PMs!

Last bumped by Pipsqueak on Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm.
Pipsqueak
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!