Female pred seeking female prey to ruthlessly devour

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female pred seeking female prey to ruthlessly devour

Postby girlseatgirls » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:12 am

Hi all,
My name is Sarah, and I love swallowing little ladies whole and alive. Whether I'm a giantess, or my prey is shrunken, my belly is always occupied by a few women. So if you wouldn't mind, my stomach is waiting for you.

I'm also willing to just generally chat about vore if RP isn't your thing, making friends is very welcome.

Musts:
- Oral Vore only
- Size difference, I love being the big girl towering over you.
- No hard vore before swallowing. I want to gulp you down whole and alive.

Loves:
- Digestion. I love a painful, slow digestion, but if it's not your thing, I don't mind skipping it. I'm also happy if you'd prefer to just melt.
- Unwilling prey. I am eating you of course.
- Teasing. I want to belittle you, before I gobble you.

Fine with:
- Willing prey. I'd much prefer you be unwilling, but if you are a pretty lady who wants to get digested in a much larger lady, who am I to say no?
- Sex, sexual undergoings, anything along those lines

Dislikes:
- Furries, sorry. Humans only please.
- Men. My name is "girlseatgirls" for a reason.
- Scat. I don't mind a small comment about becoming shit, but I do not really care for it otherwise.

Feel free to ask me if there's anything you like that I haven't listed here, chances are I could also like that! Just drop me a private message here, and I'll get back to you ASAP. I hope to meet, greet and eat you soon.

Last bumped by girlseatgirls on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:12 am.
girlseatgirls
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!