In Search of Roleplay Partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

In Search of Roleplay Partner

Postby UncleRippu » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:19 pm

IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WILL DROP AN RP AT THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM, DO NOT CONTACT ME.

Currently Looking For: Pokemon prey for a Pokemon vore RP (any gender) or Female prey for a non-fandom vore RP

I don't upload to this hellsite anymore, but I'm still open to RP. Please don't be a creep about it.

General Guidelines
Writing Stye: I prefer 3rd person paragraph style. Please have competent grammar/spelling too.
Time Between Replies: There will be times when one of us take a bit longer to reply, and that's okay! If you are an impatient person then maybe look elsewhere.
Original/Fandom RP: I prefer vore RP with OCs and Fan-characters as I'm not confident in how I write canon characters in vore scenarios.
OOC Text: If there's something in the RP you want to tell me about that isn't in character, use '(ooc:)' before or after your reply or send it to me in a seperate PM. And I'll do the same for you, it's best if we're all on the same page!
Where to RP: I prefer to RP through Discord DMs or FurAffinity notes, but if you don't have a Discord or FA then we can RP in Aryion's PMs. (I prefer to keep my activity to this website at a miniumum.)

Kink Guidelines
No Fempred: I dislike fempred, so if you're looking to bring in your fempred OC then hit that back button because I don't do that here. I am strictly malepred, it can be M/f, M/m, anything as long as its malepred.
No Gross Shit: I hate scat/disposal, gas, any kind of realistic bodily stuff is off limits. Do not interact with this thread if you are into that.
No Digestion In RPs with Shota/Loli Prey: I'm just not comfy with digestion if the prey in question is younger than 15
No Cock Vore Please no cock vore. I'm very open to alternate forms of vore (ie: tail vore, stomach mouths, soul vore, etc) but I will never touch cock vore
I know this sounds like a lot of rules, but this is just the 100% turn-offs for me. If you have any cool vore ideas for the RP, run them by me! I don't bite.
Other Kinks I also like to RP with transformation. I'm not 100% comfortable with vanilla sex (I'm not good at writing it ;x;)

In Character Guidelines
Respecting Pred/Prey/Switch Roles This goes without saying, but we should respect the vore roles of our characters. If you have a character who is a switch, then please inform me if they'll be pred or prey in this RP.
Prerences I prefer to play pred, as I'm not the best at playing prey.
Reformation Allowed I'm usually a fatal kind of guy, but I'm open to reformation for characters that aren't like faceless edible fodder.

My F-list: Just a list of the things I'm into for vore, please read before PM'ing me for an RP
https://www.f-list.net/c/rippu/

But yeah that's all I can think of for rules or whatever. I'm hoping I get a reply (◔ᴥ◔)

Last bumped by UncleRippu on Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:19 pm.
UncleRippu
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!