Male prey seeking female preds for hardcore vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey seeking female preds for hardcore vore RP

Postby Vorango » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Alright so I want to get as close to actual vore as RP'ing can get, which isn't as hard as it sounds with what I want to do, that being - once you digest me, IF you digest me, you can never talk to me EVER again. As soon as you announce in our RP session that I am dead/digested/whatever, that's it, I will stop messaging you from that point on. Which, if you decide not to, then that's fine and we can continue talking and having as many RP sessions as you like, if I'm up for them. I want the thrill of not knowing if things between us are going to end forever or not.

As for what the actual RP content will be like, as long as I'm okay with what kind of character you want to play, you can be anything you want. I'm going to play basically an OC version of myself, so just a regular human, I can describe my appearance more in detail once our characters meet, but to give you the basics, he's a 23 year old male with an average build, medium length brown hair and a slight punk aesthetic . And, I'd prefer you message me in character, but you don't have to if the RP you're interested in is too complicated and things need to be established first.

To help start things, you can pick the setting we're in which we meet, just make sure you describe it. Or you can pretend we're in a universe where vore exists and we're on some kind of vore dating site, and message me the way you normally would anyone else on a forum, and then we RP setting up an actual meeting in the setting of your choice. But if your character isn't somebody who'd do that kind of thing, then just come up with whatever setting works best for you.

As for my preferences, as long as the predator is female and an adult, I don't really mind what they're like. I have a type but it doesn't really matter. As for vore, I also have my preferences but, you can vore me however you want, I want you to get the most enjoyment out of this as you can get, and I'll try my best to be the best prey I can be. If my preferences matter, I'll just say I like breast vore the most but regular oral vore is always more than fine with me.

And, like I said, you don't have to kill me, but if you do, then that's the end of it. You can not even vore me if you don't want to, RP'ing with the possibility of vore in mind can be just as exciting sometimes, but that's the reason we're here so, you're probably going to vore me. And, as long as you're an adult female predator, you can vore me however you want, you can even hard vore me if you want, but given that kills the prey pretty quickly it's up to you if you want things to end that suddenly.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to possibly making any preds out there happy, so feel free to message me whenever

Last bumped by Vorango on Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:16 pm.
Vorango
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!