F Pred and F Prey partners looking for a second sub snack xx

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred and F Prey partners looking for a second sub snack xx

Postby Tastykitty169 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:45 pm

Currently seeking
I'm feeling gluttonous and I want to eat one off snacks.

There will be:
- Minimum size difference is 1:4 all the way up to 1:1. Preference is slightly larger pred unless there will be multi-vore.
- Lots of humiliation, degradation and potentially violence
- Digestion (fatal, but doesnt have to be graphic
- disposal (implied, bones, etc)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me

Heya all you tasty folks!

I'm gonna try and keep it simple with likes and dislikes and stuff, but to be honest part of the fun of this is going into detail about the different aspects that are enjoyable to me, so this is probably gonna be fairly long. So buckle up ^^

Spoiler: show
First of all I am a pred. I am almost exclusively a pred - my biggest sexual kinks all come down to vore and the act of chasing, swallowing and digesting my prey alive and wriggling. I love unwilling prey, I love curious prey, I love wiling prey. I enjoy same size vore if it's your thing. I Adore macro/micro if you have a kink for that too. Size difference is my absolute fav, where the pred is bigger, but the prey still leaves a beautiful bulge in my gut to stroke and worship and tease. I eat men and women. I eat anything in between. You are all just food to me - sexy food? Maybe. Fuckable food? sometimes. Terrified, pleading, resistant food? It happens too! The point is, no mater what else you might be to me, you're still going to end up as a meal xx

In vore, aside from the teasing and the swallowing, my biggest turn on is digestion. I don't care how it's done - I can live with light, fuzzy comfortable dissolution of prey, I adore when my digestive juices leave prey in a state of hyper-horniness and they can't stop the euphoria that tears them apart until they're completely gone, and my absolute favourite is painful, graphic digestion where I'm in bliss while my prey is in agony. I don't mind how long it takes - super fast in a half hour, overnight as a normal kind of speed, or a much longer, slower process where the prey is trapped within me and slowly softened and dissolved over days, or even weeks. The important part is that I get a kick out of taking someone and claiming them, and then feeling my body making them into nothing but mine. Meat to digest, nutrients for my body, snuffed out of existence for my pleasure. I do not do endo. I am not into reformation. If I eat you, you're gonna die inside me x

In vore as in my sex life, I am a cruel predator a lot of the time. I am a Domme, with a capital D ;) I like power. I like control. I have a huge list of BDSM related kinks and I am very much a sadist. I enjoy teasing. I enjoy spanking and whipping and slapping. I love overpowering, or luring people in under false impressions of weakness. I like my prey to know they're beneath me, and that they are nothing but a toy and a snack. And that once they're gone, I'll forget all about them and move onto the next one. Again, and again, and again. If BDSM is an interest, we can go into more depth on what I enjoy there too, but the important thing to take from this is while I can play a kind pred, or a submissive and shy pred, I am much, MUCH better at hunting and seducing and devouring you as a vicious, cruel, callous and uncaring monster.

As for characters, my preference is human/monster girl (I like human on human vore, but also play a giantess, succubus, naga, things like that). I can play anthro, but I prefer the others. For Anthro play I use a dragoness, a fox or different feline preds. If going anthro, I like the prey species to be the right size for the pred and also a submissive species or a species that the pred is actually likely to eat. Generally I should say I don't mix the two - you want to be eaten by a 14 ft tall woman? I love it, but only if you're human too. I don't like playing a human when you are an anthro char.

What else should I talk about? What else is there to say? I have a huge list of likes and dislikes, which I share via F-list as a main character sheet. I make the other characters there too, to share before playing. I love sex in vore, especially if it's just used as a weapon to lure prey in or if their pleasure is completely incidental to mine. I am on discord, but like to start in PM's at least to chat. I am in the UK and so timezone is GTM, though I have had pretty good luck with RPing with americans too, east coast and west. I like to write long posts full of detail if you do too, but I can get by on shorter ones as well!

If I've missed anything, or if you have any questions, or if you've just decided that life would be so much better if you were just fat on my butt, then feel free to message ;)

Last bumped by Tastykitty169 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:45 pm.
Tastykitty169
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!