M switch LF switch UPDATE

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M switch LF switch UPDATE

Postby XDracoX » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:17 pm

Before you read further, i prefer to use THIS SITE for discussing and RPing. I do not use discord or any other place for RPs due to personal preference and too many things happening that i lose track of things on other platforms. I am sorry of this is a turn off for you. Now on to the main post. Below i have updated this post to better describe what i am seeking for an rp.

Hello, my name is Draco. I am fairly experienced in RP and I'm looking for a switch partner. Just to make it clear, I switch between pred and observer or like a feeder. I don't play prey sorry.
I can RP for short term or long term sessions. Grammar isnt an issue to me either, I sometimes misspell myself

I also have very few limits for rps but that can be discussed more in pms.
I do work a lot so replies may be slow or inconsistent.
Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss an rp. I do prefer to pm on this site and I do check here daily.

UPDATE jan 2023:
just some scenarios that i've been thinking about and/ or want to try out. these scenarios are not a must of you pm me. I am open to any scenarios.
i will state what i would like to play as for each scenario to help anyone decide if its something they want to try out.

1: where i play pred. partner can be prey, pred, observer.
im at the gym working off my last meal and i decide to have a post workout meal after seeing some tasty looking prey while working out.

2: where i play pred or observer. partner can play prey, pred, observer.
kingdom setting. i play a greedy king that sees my subjects only as food or a queen's servant and she wants me to help her feed her meals.

3: where i play pred or observer. partner can play prey, pred, observer.
we have some sort of relationship and one of us gets hungry for takeout or decides to go to a buffet.
or the other has a small party and invites their partner over to have a snack.

4: where i play observer, partner plays pred.
i find out youre into vore or catch you in the act and now i want see more and help.

5: where i play pred. partner plays observer.
same as number 4 but its already known by you and you willing help me eat.

some things i love in rps (these are not a must, just things I enjoy):
Any type of vore
weight gain
fat pred/ prey (either myself or partner playing as chubby to fat characters)
saliva
detailed description of actions.
gas (burps)
digestion noises
sexual actions
belly play
body worship
long responses
teasing
children (only as prey nothing else)
same size
mouth play
bulges
greedy/ dominate partners
sweat
coughing/ burping up torn/ saliva covers clothing
OC or self (playing as their own character or themselves, not a fan of cannon characters.)

Last bumped by XDracoX on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:17 pm.
XDracoX
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!