Hungry girl looking for pred partners/feeders/prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry girl looking for pred partners/feeders/prey

Postby ad5570 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:30 am

Hello...…..so I've just started making new rp partners here and I'd thought I would make my own post((or try to). My OC is a very hungry woman that is always looking for new people to feed her, and yet she is one of the kindest souls in the universe. She loves to eat and will eat big amounts to satisfy her stomach's endless hunger. So with that, I'm looking new rp partners that don't mind feeding her or preds that would eat with her ((Sorry I cant play prey I don't have the mindset for it)) That said here are my kinks and loves:
Loves
Big bellies
Oral Vore
F/F((preferred))
Mass vore
Gas((burps or farts don't matter)
Romance

Can work with
sex ((up until a certain limit)
F/M
Scat((is a case by case thing)
Unbirth
Hard Vore

No way
M/M
Being Prey
Watersports
Graphic digestion
Non humans

If you made it this far, thank for reading my little list and if you think we have similar interests, feel free to pm me here. My main spot for rp is Discord since I can access it with ease and im on it every hour.
Thank you for reading my post I hope to hear from you soon mayhaps ^-^

Last bumped by ad5570 on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:30 am.
ad5570
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!