Human M Prey for (pretty much) any and all hungry preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Human M Prey for (pretty much) any and all hungry preds!

Postby stankoman223 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:53 am

Greetings! I'm a male prey and/or observer with a good few years of rp experience under my belt, and, as the subject says, I'm looking for pretty much any species and gender of pred to bring me into them with a variety of methods, perhaps after I watch said pred consume someone else for me to help work down. Firstly, the character I usually play as (though it's not a requirement, and I can be quite flexible):

Carson Brasswood, human/part elf male, with light brown, short hair in a very messy style. He's 5'11" with emerald green eyes, that sometimes glint with a small bit of magic. Thanks to his ancestry including the blood of some significant elven nobles, he's inherited some natural magical aptitude, but is by no means an experienced caster. It's mostly just minor things that interact with nature, such as plant growth or control. He has an average build, not much in the way of muscles but not unhealthy. Being fairly well endowed in both the front and back, he's mainly a submissive switch in lewd activities, but a prey 100% of the time in vore situations. Optionally, there is the other thing he inherited from his elven blood, which is a natural system of reformation that allows him to remain with the pred as a soul (typically tucked away in the pudge he makes) for as long as he feels like, before appearing back again with a fully formed body wherever he deems safe.

For preferences of scenarios, I can be fine with most sett ings, even ones with established canons. For themes, anything goes, from sci-fi to High fantasy to modern day, I can make do. Concerning the process of the vore itself, I'm very open to experimentation with things I haven't heard of before, and am absolutely into the main types (Oral, anal, cock, unbirth). If you aren't sure about a type, just be sure to ask! There's also hard vore, which I can handle if it's not just straight up torture (for instance, finishing off the skull with a nice cronch before starting to chew), and that includes cooking. I can do fatal or non-fatal, and I prefer to be willing or at most hesitant. Being unwilling is doable for me, but don't expect it to be much more than struggling and/or fighting back, not a fan of the whole "realistic trauma" thing. Same goes for betrayal vore, unless my character has some sort of reformation mechanic so the unexpected nomming is more of an inconvenience rather than a horriffic destruction of trust. For when I'm in an observer role, I'd prefer the prey that I'm observing getting nommed to be willing, or at least not doing any serious begging/screaming.

Some other kinks that are completely off limits are watersports, Anything underaged, scat (unless it's for disposal), bondage, and footplay (except in the case of paws).

some kinks that I especially like are facesitting, smothering, musk, burps, rubbing bellies/belly worship, sentient fat, tattooification, cuddles (not really a kink but couldn't really fit it elsewhere), cock tf (being tf'd), hyper parts, cumflation, gentle preds, teasing preds, size difference, smaller preds, all the way through, and mawplay.

When it comes to my expectations of partners, I'm a pretty lenient guy. If you don't message back for a couple weeks or something, I'll check in on ya, maybe ask if things are alright. I'm not a stickler for fast replies, though I would hope that what replies I do get in the rp are somewhat detailed. No one-sentence replies if it can be avoided, but you don't have to write a novella.

I'll be hoping to receive some messages on here or on my discord, which I'm a little less active on, (Realvalkeriehours#6194) to start up, and I do hope that I can live up to the expectations of my rp partners.

Last bumped by stankoman223 on Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:53 am.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!