F prey looking for cruel, gross preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F prey looking for cruel, gross preds

Postby Sluttyswitch » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 pm

Hello there :) This is my first time doing one of these so sorry if I do it wrong!

I've had this fantasy lately of being toyed with and eaten by a cruel, disgusting pred, with lots of gross stuff ♥️ here are some of the things I'm into:

-Any preds welcome! Any species, any gender, as long as you can talk! At the moment, I'm especially curious to try some stuff with feral preds!
-Cruel preds. Be as cruel as you want! Tear me apart piece by piece if you want! :)
-fat preds
-Stink play. Stuff like bad breath, sweat, body odor, and gas.
-being toyed with before I'm eaten. Forced to worship you, tortured, anything ♥️
-Macro/micro or same size

I don't need all of this, but if you like more than a few of the things I listed, feel free to PM me!

I prefer to play over discord or Kik, just shoot me a message here and I'll send you that info :)

I have no real limits! Feel free to ask for anything you'd like to include, and 9/10 times I'll say yes!

PS: I'm a switch, and I'll pred sometimes if you want! But right now I'm looking for preds specifically.

Last bumped by Sluttyswitch on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 pm.
Sluttyswitch
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!