LF vore/stuffing stomachaches and whumpy RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF vore/stuffing stomachaches and whumpy RP

Postby gaile » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:18 pm

Interested in short term or long term RP. If we work out well together, you'll have a great long term partner, for sure. Story based RP is a big plus, but I don't mind getting to the good stuff right off the bat (some form of exposition is a must, however, I won't just do a simple grab-n-gulp.)

Stomachaches, Stuffing, Vore (oral only), Stomach noises, object swallowing. I also do non-vore stomach based RP, non kink rp, and whump. Can play as Pred, Prey, or Observer in a variety of situations.
Hard or soft vore ok, soft preferred. No permanent death involving any main characters (npcs/throwaway characters are fine). Looking for stuff that leads to upset stomachs, ect. If that's not your thing I'm probably the wrong partner for you.

Please, no scat, omoarashi, pregnancy, feet, vore other than oral, heavy weight gain, fulltour, watersports, incest, popping, non-consensual groping or touching. No explicit sex or allusion to sexual acts/arousal. This is mostly fluffy stuff or H/C, but I can also do cruel/dominant preds or feeders if I'm in the mood for it.

I have many feral and anthro OCS available on request, or I can come up with a new character for our thread. I play as anthro, feral, ect.
I write novella/ paragraph ONLY. Must be literate RP. If you only write single sentences or don't use proper grammar/spelling/punctuation we are not gonna work out.

I'm flexible about gender for the most part, can do female if required though a bit more comfortable playing male identifying characters, especially as it pertains to preds. M/M, M/F or F/F. I'm flexible with various roles, so try me! F/F is a BIG plus!

PLEASE, please, keep IC and OOC separate. I am not my characters and I have no interest or desire to personally participate in these kinks. Messaging me discussing and/or fantasizing everything you'd like to do to """"me"""" makes me a sad bunny. Just.... don't.

ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERAGE CHARACTERS

DM me for contact info. I RP on Discord.

Last bumped by gaile on Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:18 pm.
gaile
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!