Hungry M Pred LF Leggy Strictly F Prey To Have For Dinner!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry M Pred LF Leggy Strictly F Prey To Have For Dinner!

Postby sherlock » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:29 pm

Greetings! I'm just a hungry male pred looking for a little nourishment in the form of a delicious human female prey to have over for dinner! Strictly human females only & dressed to impress. I am heavily into women's legs so showing yours off is a must, tho I do enjoy peeling my prey, to a degree, to "get at the good stuff!" Expect me to spend time on your legs before I eat you. (Fondling, caressing, tasting) I play a lot of different preds & am open to others so feel free to ask. I prefer you play yourself, but am open to OCs. We can RP here or Discord. Evenings EST are best for me as I work at a job that allows me time to play. However, I am around other times so replies can be expected any time. I am usually prompt with my replies & immediate most evenings. I know RL takes presidence, but taking days to respond really puts a damper on a good RP, so I would hope for my partners to be reasonably prompt with their replies. I know sometimes things happen, especially in these times, so I am understanding of delays. I love chatting about vore, eating women, legs & other related topics so I hope we can be friends in between RPs. I'm pretty flexible so feel free to ask about anything you'd like to see, do or talk about. Here are some of my preferences;

MUSTS:
Bare legs
Human female

Oral
Head first
Unwilling prey
Light nonfatal cooking
Same size prey
Micro prey
Light bondage (wrists & ankles)
Food play
Domination
Food teasing/tormenting
Themes (Hiker, Mailwoman, Cheerleader, Safari, Schoolgirl, Babysitter, etc)
Knee socks (coming to just below the knee)

OPTIONAL:
Sex
Naked

NOT INTERESTED:
Digestion
Skat
Disposal
Any type of vore NOT oral!
Any other "activities" that don't involve me eating you!

If any of this interests you, PM me & we can talk it over. I also write vore stories tailored you, if you're interested.

Last bumped by sherlock on Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:29 pm.
sherlock
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!