Female switch looking to RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female switch looking to RP

Postby HungryJessica » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:36 pm

I can adapt to most any scenario. I prefer to play a female in my late teens and can be either pred or prey. I mostly enjoy human female pred/prey scenarios but will compromise depending on my partner. I do have a thing for younger, unwilling prey and female bbw preds but, that isn’t a must. I love cruelty, taunting and digestion. Not a fan of non-lethal or willing vore. Not really a big fan of male preds or prey but MAY compromise on this.

Message me if you’d like to RP with me! I have to do it in here for now as I don’t really care for discord.

My Character: Her name is Jessica. She's short, 4 foot 10. 160lbs. Long dark hair and brown eyes. She has an amazing, flirty smile, large breasts (36F), a pudgy belly and thick thighs and ass.

Human prey
Female prey
Female Preds
Busty preds/prey
Futa preds
Young prey
BBW preds
Unwilling prey
Cruel preds
Digestion
Fatal
Sexual situations
Being fed
Multiple prey

Especially like but not required:
Underage prey

Sometimes OK with:
Anthro preds
Male Preds
Male Prey
Disposal

Dislikes:
Graphic scat
Farting
Willing prey
Reformation

Last bumped by HungryJessica on Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:36 pm.
HungryJessica
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!