Switch seeking Partners (F/f, F/M) (Mostly cannon play)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeking Partners (F/f, F/M) (Mostly cannon play)

Postby jyoster » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Howdy, Everyone. I wanna try and reach out to new people to rp with here on the Website. I like to begin by saying that I like to do canon play within rps most of the time, whether following it to a tea or loosely. So unless I say otherwise, you just have to look elsewhere if you don't like it; hopefully, we meet on better terms.

EDIT: if you want to know what I'm currently wanting to do, make sure to check the bottom of the post, thanks.

Next, I wanna clarify some guidelines that I like to follow for Rps. Sorry if I don't mention everything ahead of time.

- Partner must be fluid with English, otherwise, we may face some troubles.
-Literacy is highly encouraged, the fewer grammatical errors the better. (Alternately, you can use an app like Grammarly to help with autocorrecting)
-I tend to prefer playing Female characters, I can play a male if either a secondary character is needed or if I'm in the mood. I won't however, play or accept futas. No offense to does that do like them, that's just my preference.
- Flexibility is a trait I like others to have. If you can play with multiple characters, male/female, and pred/prey, then you're more than welcome. Don't get discouraged if you have a preference, but do expect interactions to be more limited if you do.
- Basic knowledge of a given franchise is something I like to see. If you don't have it, then don't expect things to go that far. Unless you REALLY want to try and getting into a said franchise, then in that case we can arrange something.

Here will be a list of some of the vore/kinks I tend to enjoy/dislike. If you have another preference that differs from mine, then we can try to agree on something, but I can't promise I'll agree to everything.

+Likes:
-Oral Vore (Favorite)
-Anal vore (clean) (usually have it as a second option, rarely is the main focus)
-Unbirth (Same as above.)
- Soft vore
-Hard vore
(Only if the situation calls for it, otherwise it's mostly dormant)
-Safe/endo (In case someone needs clarity, it's when a pred keeps a prey safe in their belly)
- Digestion
- Fatal/perma-death
-Regeneration
-F/F, F/M
- Weight gain
(While not always needed, I like it a lot)
- big bellies
- Feeding food
-Lesbian pairing
(F/F)
-Hypnotizing/mind-control

+Dislikes:
- Excessive Gore (if you want to be gory just for the sake of it, then this is not the place for you.)
- Scat/disposal
- M/M, M/F
(Male preds I generally don't like. Sorry if you wanted that.)
- Male to male pairing (same as above)
- Feral preds (unless certain exceptions are mentioned, this is a BIG no.)
-Most anthros (There are exceptions to this like the Sonic franchise, but outside of that, no.)
-MLP (I shouldn't need to say this, but please don't bring this topic up.)
-Anything related to CV (That's a deal-breaker for me.)

And finally, here's a list of the franchises I would like to touch upon in regards to vore rps. Feel free to recommend one you think would appeal to me, but don't expect me to like every single one of them.

-Pokemon (Specifically I like for the female human characters in regards to potential preds. Few exceptions include Gardevoir, Salazzle, and Serperior.)
-RWBY
-Konosuba
-Super Smash Bros
-Kid Icarus

-Monster Musume (Currently having a bit of a burnout, but you're free to ask anyway.)
-Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

-Some Bullshit (Is a feeding/stuffing rpg which can be found at Weight Gaining)

Anyway, that would be it for now. If you want to contact me, send a private message over to my direction, I'll try to answer it the fastest I can. Also, I would like to say that I'm more active on Discord, so I would like it to have the rp done there.

Have a good day. Hope to see you, tasty people, soon! :gulp:

PS: Currently looking for someone to do an RWBY AU, where the characters have a more urban lifestyle; and Weiss will be the main focus (Unless otherwise said) as she learns how to live as a commoner within an apartment while eating food (and people) and gaining some weight. Now, this is not mandatory if you want to try out something else, but you'll get bonus attention if you want to try it out. :wink:

Last bumped by jyoster on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 pm.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!