M Prey looking for M Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Prey looking for M Pred

Postby Tyler99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 am

Heya, nice that you take a look at my search.
I'm mostly looking for a male pred who wants to vore me in all possible and impossible ways. In the end I like to be digested and disposed or transformed.
Some other things I enjoy are sweaty preds with some muscles, shrinking, bodypart transformation and torture with bad smells.
So if you are looking for a toy which can explore and clean your body I'll be really happy.

I think that's a decent overview of my main kinks and interests.
Of course not all of them are mandatory.
If you want some more information about my kinks you can take a look at my f-list page:
https://www.f-list.net/c/tyler%20bedun/

And if you are still interested after looking there you can send me a PM here or just write me on f-list.
Hope to hear from ya~

Last bumped by Tyler99 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 am.
Tyler99
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!