Predators Wanted For Breast Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Predators Wanted For Breast Vore

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:39 pm

To keep it simple, I'm seeking breast vore. Cleavage or nipple, either is good. Preferably with milk digestion as well as bones and other indigestibles being dealt with afterwards. External digestion within cleavage would also be interesting (can explain in more detail and give examples.) Same size, smaller pred, or moderate size difference (around half size) would all be good. I’d be willing to negotiate larger size differences.

I enjoy a wide variety of predators. Pitch your character to me. Any gender or presentation is good. Pec vore with a chubby or muscular masculine pred equipped with sufficient chest size would be equally great. Sadistic characters with a disregard for life win me over easily. For this scenario I’d play any gender of prey, but chest envy being the motivator for the predator seems like a fun setup so I might lean towards a busty lady myself. Pre-vore torment is always appreciated, especially noncon scenes. Very willing to meet other players’ requests here.

DM me with your ideas and if I like them we can add each other on Discord. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Last bumped by TheKawaiiCommie on Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:39 pm.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!