Experienced Rper seeks flexible partner.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Experienced Rper seeks flexible partner.

Postby ElementsOfEternity » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:36 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~Bump with update, currently I have plenty of people I am currently role-playing with as a predator, so right now I am specifically seeking something in the prey role, I have not role-played as a prey in months so I have been craving something along those lines pretty badly.

I am specifically looking for a female predator, to play pred to one of my male or herm characters. I have a plethora of characters and am willing to make new characters for a scene. I would prefer if the RP is more story line oriented, with slice of life elements and plenty of sexual content. One of my favorite prey characters I have is my rat male anthro. So if your a predator interested in a male prey and a verbose partner, feel free to hit me up.

Again bare in mind, currently NOT seeking playing as a predator at this time. Otherwise all the below still applies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello there reader, so I am a somewhat flexible individual myself, but, I have been seeking a roleplay partner that shares more of my kinks, the one shots I get in the chat room are fine and all, but, I have been looking for something a bit more substantial to my storytelling side rather then grab and gulps. Although a partner who has a lot of the below kinks shared, I would totally be okay with more grab and gulps, but, I am looking a bit more of a story. So, please keep reading to see my kinks and what I am looking for.

I am about 70% pred, but there are times I like to be prey. if you are 100% pred, or 100% prey, I am fine with that, the flexibility I like comes more with some of the preferences. When playing as predator, I am pretty flexible with what I play as, the only thing I do not play as is human, or human like things, that includes, orcs, elves, neko's, they all fall in the.. human category for me, as prey, or my partner, any race is fine, though I do have preferred races, which I will get to. I tend to prefer playing straight relationships, if I am playing a male, a female partner, if female, a male partner, though my favorite pairing is playing a Female bodied hermaphrodite pred, with a female prey, anyways, that is the big thing I wanted to get out of the way, please see below for my big kinks and what I really want to see with RP.

Pairings. I am open to either role.
M/f
F/m
Herm/F
Herm/Herm

Races I like to play when Pred
-Dragons
- Anthro Crocodiles
- Anthro Snakes
- Anthro lizards
- Anthro Sharks
- Anthro Orcas
- Anthro Rats
-Sometimes Avian creatures like anthro falcons.

Races I like to play when Prey
-Anything

Races I like my partner to be
- Human, only if prey
-Anthro Rats and mice (HUGE weakspot for this)
- Reptilian anthros and orca anthros, especially if they are predators
- Dragons
-Pretty much anything else.

Major Kinks- I am flexible here, but, the things on my kink list are borderline required can always talk about them if you want
-Sexual content
-Clean Anal vore
-Oral Vore
-Storylines
-Romance
-Digestion
-Disposal(if I am playing a male pred, I am more flexbie with not having this included, but disposal is pretty huge aspect for me, though do note, I -only- like scat with disposal, no touching, no eating, no playing with it, nothing else. Pred eating a prey, and squeezing them out after digesting them, in front of another prey to threaten / taunt, is a huge plus)
-Clean full tours
-If main character is eaten, possibility for reformation

Minor Kinks- These kinks are pretty important to me, and if they are your thing too, huge bonus points, but, not required
-Incest, especially with brother sister, or father daughter, father and daughter scenes, playing either role is a pretty big one for me.
-Ageplay anything from 9 to 16 is adored
-Risk of pregnancy
-Lots of maw play and saliva
-Anal play giving, and receiving if playing as a female or herm character.
-Sexual musk, being turned on by anothers scent, is pretty big, this is NOT the same as a character being dirty, as filth and dirty characters are not something I enjoy, this is a sex scent from the characters genitalia including things like going into heat / estrus
- Slice of life type roleplays
- Master / pet type roleplays playing either role
- Voyeurism - Example, an arena where everyone is watching pred and prey go at it, strip club with a vore theme, ect.
~ I have found I have a weakspot for this, although I like slower longer digestion scenes, I also find I like super quick digestion, prey ends up inside preds belly, and pred flexes stomach, squeezing them into goop in a matter of seconds to get their belly back to being mostly flat. Something about the raw power of a pred reducing a prey down so quickly that they can't even have a chance just gets me in the best of ways.
~Size difference between pred and prey, my favorite like pred being 6 feet, prey being 3 feet. to give example
-I am totally okay with sex being a focus on the scene, even if vore takes a back seat.
~Elder Scrolls settings, including actually playing in game in ESO
-Everquest 2 settings, including actually playing in game in Eq2
~Guild wars 2 settings, including actually playing in game in GW2
~ Willing to play other MMO's with like minded vore people like

-Dislikes
Scat/Piss/Vomit, in a not vorish context - I am fine with scat and piss, in fact it is adored in a disposal method, but NOTHING else, not onto anyone, not eating it, ect. I am fine with a predator, disposing of a prey, next to another potential prey as a humiliation a "This is what you will become" sort, but that is the closest.

Diapers- I have no interest in anything to do with diapers

Filth - dirty stinky characters, just no real interest in this

And just because I have had people not understand this, I will add this in again, I WILL NOT PLAY as a HUMAN predator, even human like things are not going to happen, this includes Demi's, orcs, elves, ect. Now if you want to do a story with me playing a human, totally fine.

So.. that is about all I can think of at the moment, I might refine this at a later date, but, for now this feels good.. if your interested, or just curious, feel free to send me a message with questions, even if you don't think I might be interested, feel free to ask, I am more then happy to answer any questions.

Last bumped by ElementsOfEternity on Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:36 am.
ElementsOfEternity
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!