Prey Seeking Canon Anthro/Feral Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey Seeking Canon Anthro/Feral Preds

Postby PonyVore » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 am

Hello! As the title says, I'm trying to find people with a relatively less common interests. I'll list my preferences below, feel free to message me if you're interested!

Safe vore
Oral vore
Endosoma/entrapment
Digestion
Disposal (in fatal rps)
Consensual vore
Nonconsensual vore
Same size
Macro/micro
Size difference
Mawplay/mouthplay
Tongueplay
Breathplay
Foodplay
Bellyplay
Toony physics (situational)
Realistic physics (situational)
Hammerspace physics (situational)
Gas (when not excessive)
Food-filled bellies
Weird insides (i.e. plush preds, robot preds, preds with glowing insides, colored or multicolored insides, pool toy preds, or pretty much any other malleable material)
Canon non-human preds/prey
Canon non-human prey
Noncanon human/feral/anthro prey

Dislikes:
Spoiler: show
Hard vore
Hypnosis
Reformation (except in video game scenarios)
Unbirth
Breast vore
Soul vore
Cooking
Excessively tight bellies
Tentacle-play
Snake-like tongues
Rape
Sex (explicit content like nudity and arousal is fine, penetrative sex takes away from the rp in my opinion)

Ideal rp responses:
I prefer between one sentence and one paragraph. It's a good mix of action and dialogue without limiting what the other person can do in their reply. I'm not super picky about grammar or response length.
I'm fond of safe long-term rps and fatal short-term rps, and endosoma/entrapment rps can be either long or short.

Character interests:
When it comes to you playing canon characters, they do not have to be exactly how they're portrayed in media. I'm fine with straying from canon portrayals, but I like there to be an explanation for it. Maybe in our rp world they're an actor in the media they're in instead of a character, so behind the scenes they act differently, or maybe our rp takes place before or after the media they're in which would cause them to be a bit different. That said, I'm not expecting 100% accuracy in any case, because there's remarkably few canon characters out there who relish the chance to swallow someone whole.

List of canon characters I'm looking for (NOTE: you don't have to like a bunch of them to get my interest, even just one or two is fine, and feel free to suggest your own):
Disney:
Pinocchio - Monstro
Peter Pan - Tick-Tock, Pop-Pop
The Jungle Book - King Louie, Kaa, Colonel Hathi, Hathi Jr., Bagheera, Baloo
Aladdin - Genie
The Lion King - Pumbaa, Timon, Zazu, Shenzi
A Goofy Movie - Goofy, Max, Pete
The Emperor's New Groove - Kuzco (llama form)
Lilo & Stitch - Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Gantu
Brother Bear - Kenai (bear form), Koda, Rutt, Tuke
Chicken Little - Chicken Little, Abby Mallard, Foxy Loxy
Meet the Robinsons - Tiny
The Princess and the Frog - Naveen (frog form), Tiana (frog form), Louis

Pixar:
Monsters, Inc. - Sully, Randall
Finding Nemo - Dory, Nigel, Gerald, Big Blue (blue whale)
Cars - Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater
Ratatouille - Remy, Emile
Up - Kevin
Finding Dory - Dory, Destiny, Bailey, Hank

Dreamworks:
Shrek - Dragon, Donkey
Madagascar - Alex, Melman, Marty, Gloria, Private, Skipper, Rico, Kowalski, Julien
Kung Fu Panda - Po, Mr. Ping, Crane, Monkey, Tigress
How to Train Your Dragon - Toothless
Mr. Peabody and Sherman - Mr. Peabody

Nickelodeon:
Spongebob Squarepants - Spongebob, Pearl, Sandy
Catdog - Catdog
Back at the Barnyard - Otis, Pig, Peck, Freddy
Penguins of Madagascar - Private, Rico, Skipper, Kowalski, Julien
Chowder - Chowder
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - Bubby

Miscellaneous (Movies, Shows, and Games):
FernGully - Lou
Ice Age - Manny, Sid
Ice Age 2 - Manny, Sid, Ellie
Ice Age 3 - Manny, Sid, Ellie, Rudy, Dino babies
Looney Tunes - Bugs, Daffy, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester
Tom and Jerry - Tom, Jerry, Butch, Spike
Mickey Mouse - Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie
Scooby Doo - Scooby
Hotel Transylvania - Wayne, Wanda, Winnie
Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic, Tails, Knuckles
Mario Bros. - Yoshi, Bowser, Boo, Bowser Jr.
Detective Pikachu - Pikachu
Crash Bandicoot - Crash, Coco
Jane and the Dragon - Dragon

And here are a few prompts if you wants ideas based on certain media (there won't be one for every single character):
Group vore: I live in close proximity to multiple of these characters, even if they aren't from the same universes. This is a more laid-back rp where I pop in and visit them on occasion to fulfill their needs
One-on-one vore: Due to their budget, I've become a roommate to one of the famous characters on the list. I'm starstruck and let them walk all over me, whether they choose to or not.

Peter Pan: I am a more mature kid, one that the lost boys shun for my adult manner. To get rid of me, they trick me into the water with Tick-Tock or Pop-Pop.
Jungle Book A: I am a man-cub trying to get by in the jungle. Unlike Mowgli, I was raised by the monkeys to always be a servant to King Louie, but now that I'm older he sees me as a potential threat, using my obedience to his advantage.
Jungle Book B: I am Mowgli, and I am ever-insistent on remaining in the jungle. Hoping to stick around, I consult one of the other animals to try and pack me away so I never have to leave the jungle again.
The Emperor's New Groove: Instead of Pacha helping Kuzco out, I'm the one aiding him. When we run into bad luck, he assumes I'm working with Yzma, and deals with me the best way he knows how.
Chicken Little A: I'm a new student at school. The only problem is, the others have never seen a human before, so I'm very prone to getting bullied just for my odd looks.
Chicken Little B: I'm Chicken Little, and it's been a particularly bad year for me. It wasn't helped by the panic I put the town in on multiple occasions. One day, Foxy Loxy confronts me about all the trouble I cause, offering a solution...
Meet the Robinsons: I'm Tiny's trainer for his big part in the movie. As a result, I have to get him used to having someone in his mouth without eating them, despite his instincts.
Finding Nemo A: I'm a young, explorative fish wandering the ocean for my own interests. However, I fail to realize the dangers that poses, even up against fish about the same size as myself.
Finding Nemo B: I'm Dory, hopelessly lost and on my own. Whether your intentions are good or bad, you can't deny that it's pretty easy prey.
Shrek A: I'm a young explorer trying to discover more about the world. Hearing about a dragon living nearby, I head out to meet it, only to be mistaken for a knight and potential threat.
Shrek B: I'm Donkey, and I've been with Dragon for a while now. However, one night we get in an argument, and she makes it clear that she's going to win at my expense.
How to Train Your Dragon: I'm Toothless' hygienist on the set of the movie. I keep his teeth clean, keep him well-fed, and keep him looking good for the film. The only problem is, sometimes he craves more than just fish.
Mr. Peabody and Sherman A: While Mr. Peabody has been testing out new gadgets, I get caught in the blast when one misfires. Now tiny, I have to persuade him to grow me back to normal while he debates just giving into instinct and eating me to erase the evidence.
Mr. Peabody and Sherman B: I'm a neighbor to Mr. Peabody and Sherman, and often hear their antics when they're getting into trouble One day, I go over and notice the talking dog. Bewildered, I start pestering him about his ability to talk, irritating him until he decides to shut me up himself.
Ice Age A: Off on a new adventure, Manny and the gang meet up with a human and he tags along, only for someone in the group to end up using him as a snack for the trip.
Ice Age B: I stumble upon Sid and his dino kids one day while he's raising them. They're in need of meat, and while Sid is reluctant, the dinos won't exactly pass up a free meal, even if I'm not offering.
Looney Tunes: I'm one of the lead characters' assistants, essentially doing their bidding while they're filming on set. Though, they're much bossier off-screen...
Tom and Jerry A: I'm a new mouse in the household, and Jerry doesn't like the competition. Whether he eats me himself or he sets me up to get eaten by one of the other animals, it's clear that he wants me gone.
Tom and Jerry B: I take on the role of Quackers, the lonely duck that just wants to be eaten. Only this time, I wait until Jerry is away before approaching Tom or Butch to fulfill my goal.
Mickey Mouse: I'm a fan of the show who's been invited onto the set to join the cast for an episode of one of their shows. What nobody told me is that I won't be on the screen, I'll instead be filling up one of their bellies the entire episode.
Scooby Doo: I'm a caterer for the show, always having to load up on food for the actors. One time, when delivering subs to Scooby, I'm a few sandwiches short of his order, and he improvises.
Hotel Transylvania: I'm a satyr heading to the hotel for the first time. During my visit, I meet Wayne and his family, all of which seem to mistake me for my less-intelligent, preyish goat counterparts...
Jane and the Dragon A: I'm a random person wandering the grounds of the castle late at night. Dragon rightfully thinks I'm an intruder and acts on it before anyone catches him.
Jane and the Dragon B: I'm a vet hired on by Jane to inspect Dragon and ensure he's healthy. He doesn't appreciate all my prodding, however, and coaxes me to investigate inside his mouth when no one's looking...
Jane and the Dragon C: I'm a human later in Dragon's life, after Jane has aged and long passed. I meet him one day when he's sulking over his unnatural long life, and I offer to at least give him company while I can.

If you're interested, you can PM me, or use my Discord below:

Discord: XCOMmander#5282

Last bumped by PonyVore on Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 am.
PonyVore
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!