Unwilling female/male prey looking for cruel male pred :)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unwilling female/male prey looking for cruel male pred :)

Postby maiden » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:01 am

Hello,
I´m looking for a detailed rp with irl human male preds or a group of pred bullies who love to tease, seduce and play with their catch before we get finally eaten alive ;)
I would play as unwilling male or female human prey(s). I´m a lot into teasing and slow detailed digestion.
I would go for any normal life scenario but also don´t mind having some fantasy stuff involved.

Kinks yes: Unwilling Prey, cruel Preds, teasing, oral vore, digestion, disposal, facesitting, smells, domination,
Kinks no: Sex, cock vore, bloody stuff, gentle preds

If you have more questions or want to add some other stuff then feel free to dm me.
Also don´t mind just chatting about normal life and each others interests :)
My discord: Ghostpepper#0278

Last bumped by maiden on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:01 am.
maiden
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!