Male pred looking for female prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for female prey

Postby Zombieflanders » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:18 pm

As the tital suggests, I'm a fairly literate pred looking for new gals to add to my collection for roleplay with- in addition to just having friends for chatting vorishly. With that being said, if there are any girly's out there looking to take the plunge, feel free to hit me up. I'm into most conventional vore scenarios and am pretty flexible in that regard. My list of likes obviously aren't requirements, but it'll definitely garner special attention with me. I rarely play prey, but might entertain the notion with either gender depending on my mood. I mostly play on Discord, so if you wanna exchange tags, we can talk there if its easier. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

-Playing Feral preds. (Plants, snakes, worms, Frogs, etc.)
-Anthro preds
-Soft vore
-Monster/Anthro preds
-Oral vore
-Food play
-Dominant pred
-Maw play
-Unwilling
-Digestion
-Sex
-Slave Play
-Size difference
-Petite girls (are Under 5'6. Preffered but not required.)
-Redheads and asian girls (I love em. I will inhale you)
-Players who RP as themselves or characters loosely based on themselves
-Any casual yet sexy female attire (Tops, skinny jeans, Sneakers, thick socks, leggings, etc..that kinda stuff)
-Trophy taking

Not a fan of:
-Anal vore
-Cock vore
-unbirthing
-watersports

Also some niche things I'm into if it applies to you:
Quicksand
Vacuum vore
Three partner roleplays or being an observer
Wing vore

Last bumped by Zombieflanders on Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:18 pm.
Zombieflanders
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!