Fat woman looking for snacks...

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fat woman looking for snacks...

Postby MommysBelly86 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Hello everyone...

I've been visiting this website for quite a while now, thinking about how much I'd love to have someone stewing away in my guts. Last year, one of my friends and her son were lucky enough to experience just that. It really awoke something in me... so I decided to finally make an account. Since then, my stomach has become a graveyard and my waistline has doubled. I'm a full-blown predator now, and I'm here looking for meals to satisfy myself. Since I probably can't really eat any of you (probably too far away :cry: ) I figured opening up my messages to a few possible snacks couldn't hurt. If anything, it gives me something to masturbate with and practice for the next time I decide to pick off a few people for dinner. I'll be blunt. I'm fat (very fat), I'm hungry, and I might be willing to send a few tasty morsels into my belly. I'll rp, but I want someone worth my time. Don't send me a one or two-sentence message saying "eat me goddess", I know you want to be eaten. But what do you like besides?
There's things I must have, things I want, and Things I'll do. see below:

I must have:
    -Someone who respects my... sensitive bowels. I'm prone to bloating and bellyaches, mostly due to my irritable stomach. That brings me to my next must-have:
    -The opportunity to release my gas. It pains me to hold back my roaring belches and bassy farts, so I just let them out whenever I need. If this bothers you, you aren't for me. But if you like flabby, gassy ladies with fat swollen stomachs, I'm your gal! :D
    -Someone who appreciates my massive, fat, bloated, fatty gut. It's huge, it's round, it's noisy, it's gassy, and you might just find a few trinkets inside my intestinal tract... and you'll keep it stuffed if you value your life.
    A note: I love being bloated and gassy. Not only do I eat any living thing, I like to eat food that has "gone bad" to upset my guts. If you need to clean your fridge, or have spare produce, you can always cram it down my throat.

I love:
    -Being a total glutton. I love to eat and eat, and then eat some more! If I like you, you might go in there too... one way or another.
    -Prey that knows their place. I could end your life with just a few swallows, so treat me with a little respect. Also, I don't have to eat you, so don't be a dick.
    -Nicknames. I don't feel like putting my name on the internet, so call me what you will.
    -Belly lovers. Anyone willing to kneel down and worship my glorious guts will be accepted inside promptly.
    -Being gross. I don't shave, and due to the strange nature of my diet, my natural musk can sometimes be... intoxicating. Or pungent, depending on your tastes. I can hide it, but I prefer not to.
    -Getting my asshole played with. It's hungry, and I want to train my muscles to accept larger prey, or regular prey faster. If you want to help, or even offer yourself to it, be my guest. you'll have to hold my ass cheeks apart, though.
-Anal vore. It feels fucking good having someone squirm through my tight pucker and into my bowels, squirming around in my intestines. I can keep you there as long as I want before pulling you into my colon to gurgle you away into farts and fat.
-Size difference. Mostly, weight, I love being larger than you. I could also be taller... even much taller.
-Hammerspace. Basically the stomach is way bigger on the inside. I like the idea of having the space of a car, but my belly only swells to look super bloated on the outside. I have to be in a specific mood, though.
-Full tour. Mostly in macro/micro situations, I love the idea of a tiny squirming all the way though my entire intestinal tract only to be released like... something else
-Age difference. I'm probably older than you, and I'd like to keep it that way in an rp.
-Digestion OR Threat of Digestion. Pretty self-explanatory. I digest you OR I tease you about digesting you. It's one of my favorite parts.[/list]

I'll do:
    -Unbirth. It's not something I'll often suggest, but I'm not opposed to it.
    -Breast vore. Sure, why not.
    -Disposal. I like it, but it's not usually something I suggest.
    -Watersports. See above
    -Hypnosis. Meh. Contextual.
    -Pretty much anything. I'm open to suggestions.

Things that are limits for me:
    -Diapers. Just not my thing.
    -Futanari. I have a pussy.
    -Hyper. No. This is still me, in a sense, and it's not my thing.
    -Mass vore. Unless it's hammerspace, I can only fit two adults inside my belly at one time. Anything or anyone smaller I can fit more of.

Some things I've been craving:
    -Child vore. I love the idea of being a teacher or babysitter and seeing the looks on the faces of parents when I belch and tell them all their little angels got digested! :gulp:
    -Teacher/students. Student wanders into the teacher's lounge during lunch, or they get detention, or a bad grade, or maybe I'm just hungry.
    -Babysitter. I wouldn't mind watching you for a few hours... if you don't mind feeding me for a few hours.
    -Older sister. Sometimes I like to rekindle my youth, and the thrill of the taboo is too much to resist.
    -Neighbor. Come over in the evening and you can put whatever you want down my throat and feel it in my guts!
    -Realistic inflation. Videos where a model puts the tube of an aquarium or bicycle pump up their ass and fills their intestines with air... but in a vorish context.
    -Eating the spoiled contents of a butcher's freezer. Meat starting to rot going in my belly to grumble around until it's done with me.

Don't be afraid to message me with good offers, but good offers only please.

Last bumped by MommysBelly86 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:21 pm.
MommysBelly86
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!