Male/ Female Prey looking for Male pred (digest and scat)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male/ Female Prey looking for Male pred (digest and scat)

Postby JettCabino » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:53 am

Jett Cabino on discord
@JettCabino on telegram kik.me/fodderforgaybirds on Kik
u/RobXHolic on Reddit
I think FodderForGayBirds on Rule34 (This will be corrected if incorrect, or this message will be removed if correct)
or here on Pms.

CURRENT URGES: Male Mass Effect preds/ Halo Preds (any of the male alien species or characters)or daddy knight preds! The third option is a skull headed or skeletal pred. Canon or OC. Definitely wanna be churned brutally to shit.

Faves:
Oral, Anal, and Cock
Digestion
Disposal
Scat
Loves daddy preds and elderly grandpa preds
Loves Human, Feral and Anthro Preds (BIRDS, FROGS, REPTILES, SEA CREATURES, ALIENS, MYTHICALS, HUMANS, HUMAN-LIKE MYTHS, AND INSECTS ENCOURAGED!!! OTHERS LIKE PLANTS AND INANIMATE AND MAMMALS AND ROBOTS AND DINOS ALSO LOVED.
Loves Fat, Muscle, Fat and Muscle, gaunt, facial haired, body haired Preds
Loves being Human or an Anthro Owl for myself (but species is always flexible)
Loves gruesome digestion with detail (pain, gorey melting, bone breaking, messy guts, indigestion, constipation)
Bone scat loved. Also fur feathers and scales in scat.
Burps and Farts are a love
Gorey cum digestion
Cruel/Casual Vore
Same size/ Bigger Preds/Smaller Preds
Loves basically any species organic, robot, inanimate anthro, or otherwise.
Loves being half digested and coughed up or shot out a dick before being reconsumed.
Bad smells, loud gurgles, and preds crushing me against walls to help digest me down
Canon or OC
Irl vore teasing and/or interest in the thought of if vore existed, especially if into brutal digestion and scat disposal, and if into plague and gas masks and costumes and knight armor and/or fursuits
Love sex and mpreg
Is a Teratophiliac (Monster Fucker)
Loves masks and helmets, suits of armor, and costumes, especially when treated as part of the body.
I do like softer digestion better than endo but less than the gritty stuff. Though soft digestion is nice with cock vore especially.

Sometimes:
Me being female prey (still want male preds though)
Endo
Regular preg with me as the female
Herms (Male herms are easy, but female herms are especially difficult without nasty digestion and/or disposal)

Any other questions ask...

Ideas:

There are some obscureish characters I have fallen for recently. Looger, Rhombus, Turbine, Bootcamp, Rattlecrab, and Leon Jenkins from Scaler, and the Dark Yabu from Vexx. I think they would be hot af. Everyone listed from Scaler is a mutant lizard aside from Rattlecrab. Looger is a buff big bad with electric powers, Rhombus is a musclegut iguana with high jumps and bouncing, and Turbine is a fat (not sure what species) with bad breath. Bootcamp also has bad breath, and fire breath, but is essentially a massive monster lizard. Rattlecrab is a slightly less massive creature that is a flying monster crab. Also Leon is a hero lizard who was human and the father to Scaler that disappeared because of dimensional travels and being a scientist. Plus he has Repidactyl (though she is a female, a male Repidactyl would be fine as a pred). The Dark Yabu is a Shadow Wraith and has a humanoid form and a monster arthropod form. Plus The Dark Yabu has actually stated that his 'children' will devour the world. So it safe to assume he could devour someone himself. There is also Brazul's bird from Kya: Dark Lineage who looks Cool as heck. Also Dr. Muto from the game with the same title, Wolfen or Kronos or Brazul himself from Kya: Dark Lineage, Metalhead Kor or any large Metalhead, Veger (Normal or Outsell form), Baron Praxis, Gaul, a Lurker, Osmo, or the Plant from the Jak and Daxter Series... Also would love Lord Vetch from Haven: Call of the King, DJ Octavo or Crusty Sean from Splatoon, General Tsao, Captain LaFwee, Dimitri Lousteau, Salim Al Kupar, Clockwerk, Arpeggio, Rajan, El Jefe, Rioichi Cooper, Tennessee Kid Cooper, McSweeney, Dr. M., Sir Raleigh, and The Panda King from Sly Cooper. Plus would love Boss Cass, the Frills, and the bigger lizards from the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series, Dr. Wani and Igunis from Frogger Ancient Shadow, and Jano from Rayman 2.

Also there is the Hydra and Hades from Disney's Hercules, the Leviathan from Atlantis, the Lost Empire, Thrax, the two germs following him(Bruiser and the one with a hat and no eyes), and The Mole (From Osmosis Jones and Ozzy and Drix).

Definitely started crushing on Hathi from Jungle Book. Would love to be churned brutally into his elephant dump!

One thing I really want to do is some feral bodied, small birds and an anthro or human. The small birds would be pred. The birds I may want can be from Canon. Examples: Zazu (Lion King original or remake), Iago (Aladdin), Talkatoo (Mario Odessey), Arpeggio (Sly Cooper 2), Kowalski (Penguins of Madagascar), Hans the Puffin (Penguins of Madagascar), Brazul's Bird (Kya Dark Lineage) and any you may suggest would be interesting.

Another hot thing I want to try is some vore with Scroop (Treasure Planet), Preed (Titan A.E.), Grunt or Garrus or Legion or their species in general (Mass Effect), Victor Von Ion or Dr./Emperor Nefarious or Lawrence or Clunk or Otto, or even a member of Thugs4Less (Ratchet and Clank), or some aliens from the Ben 10 Franchise (not Ben, a different member of an alien race he may have or not have yet from any series, including Ultimate forms). Also General Scales or Thorntail (Star Fox Adventures), Leon Powalski or Falco (Star Fox 64), Ridley or Kraid or Kanden (Metroid/Metroid Prime Hunters), and any other suggestions for aliens to eat me.

Another thing I'd like to try is getting eaten by any of Spyro's 74 dads, any of Spyro's 4 elders or the Chronicler or Malefor from Legend of Spyro, Red from Spyro a Hero's Tail, The Sorcerer from Spyro Shadow Legacy (which is a garbage game btw), Sgt. Byrd from Spyro 3, the breezebuilder parrot or pelican from Spyro 2, Hoot Loop or Jet Vac or Rattle Shake from Skylanders.

Another thing is getting eaten by Chaotic creatures like Chaor, Lord Van Bloot, Ario, Prince Mudeenu, Prythion, Najarin, Frafdo, Dractyl, Ulmar, Rothar, Xalic, and more would be hot as well...

Also Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, Magic the Gathering, Digimon, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, Skylanders, and Chaotic... Hell any male or masculine or neutral monsters or some male characters from any of those franchises... Or of any franchises that you may know, are wonderful.

Nos:
Female preds (don't hate them as people, but doesn't get me off... Exceptions being feral bodied ones that have no obvious breasts like Repidactyl)
Shota/Loli (Not for me)
Underage (Do not please)

Last bumped by JettCabino on Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:53 am.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!