Male Prey looking for an Asuka-kin Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Prey looking for an Asuka-kin Pred

Postby IntimateTruth » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 am

Have you ever related to a character from a series/show/anime so much that you find yourself thinking about what it would be like to really *be* them? Your personality and preference in your appearance matches up with theirs? Well, I'm sort of interested in people with that type of mindset. I find it pretty unique, and it fits into the types of fantasies I like to share with people.

To be more specific: I'm looking for people who like to have their own personality, interests, thoughts and kinks and such, but enjoy picturing themselves with the appearance / overall body of a canon character. Everything would still be in a first person perspective, and we would be able to chat/tease and flirt like any other normal people would, but it would just be in the context of me (small, cute Prey boy) talking with you (hot, cool person who is still themselves but just looks like a character from a show).

If this describes you, then I'd be interested in talking for sure.

Since this is related to vore though, I just wanna clear some things up: I am a male prey, and I'm looking for a female Predator to talk with (please be as obsessed with oral vore or mouths in general as I am).

I know this post is already complicated and weird as it is, but to put the cherry ontop, I'd love to find someone who really wants to be Asuka from Evangelion specifically (18+ version of her obviously).
Feel free to DM me~!

Discord: jamiesmol

Last bumped by IntimateTruth on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 am.
IntimateTruth
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!